Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6171 - 6180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - I hope this is it for you. Don't be sad.

10 years ago

I think I'm just really not looking forward to tomorrow......
Da DA DAAAAA....baby shower.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I completely understand. That's really tough, and people will inevitably ask you when you will start ttc.

Afm-I just blessed somebody out for posting a snarky comment about how wondfo's don't give her evaps, people don't know how to use tools & if you have problems with them it's because you don't know how to follow the instructions. I'm still pissed. I hope it's her BFP instead of an evap, so I don't have too look at her b.s. comments any more. Grrrrrrrrrr

10 years ago

Are you freaking kidding me?

Tara - no, but Athena stuck up for me when she basically said for me to move along if she offended me & to excuse her for being hopeful after 6 years...whatev. How do you feel? Any symptoms?

10 years ago

Baby shower went well..it was planned by a professional party planner so that gives you a clue.

However I will be enjoying a glass of white zinfandel tonight because I have started my period. But I'm calling my dr on monday for more metformin and I'm calling PARINTS for a consult. I hate that it's come to an IUI but I WANT MY BABIES! :D

@phat- I saw the conversation in the gallery. I feel bad she's been trying so long but to say that we are "doing it wrong" when it comes to the wondfos is bullcrap. Glad you said something for us that have been burned by the pink sticks from hell!!!

Tara - so check this out. She's supposedly been ttc for 6 years, but she posted that she had tubal ligation 7 years ago & just had it reversed 6 weeks ago. She's either crazy or a liar. Still feel bad for her?

10 years ago

I'm officially late now guys. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Congrats @ Athena !!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks babymagic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo