Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9411 - 9420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

BFN for me this morning, two days to af so not totally out but I'm pretty sure this isn't my month ????

8 years ago

Bfn for me today on 14dpo. Depressed and disapointed. No idea why my abd is in ain or when will I get AF as I dont feel it coming anytime soon.
Pinky, hoping for you for a late bfp. Good luck
Edit: I just learned that because of me having kid already, there is not a lot that NHS will do to help with my PCOS.
I am sitting in the bathroom at work and crying.

8 years ago

I feel insane!!!!
I have been trying for 11 cycles and every month I am 100% sure I am pregnant and every month completely disappointed. And worse off I am surrounded (literally) by everyone who is pregnant and I feel jealous and that is the worst feeling to have about people being pregnant! I just want to share with them especially since we are putting so much effort into it each month. Oh well one more day till testing. I feel all you ladies pain

8 years ago

Hello my favorite ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I've just been working and saving....and then spending . Dh fixed his car ($400). Then he replaced a couple engine sensors and after that it wouldnt start. Checked the battery and it was bad. Got a new battery and car still didnt start. Told him to make sure the sensor was all the way in. He said it was but when he checked, it wasnt. After he screwed it in tighter, it started. $750 total later, we discoved his engine is rocking now and it's due to the engine mounts being cracked. That'll cost a couple hundred more. So needless to say, our savings havent grown any. It's been frustrating for sure. Update on dh's baby cousin...Minus a couple needed heart stents, she's doing great. She's was discharged from the hospital yesterday .
Today I went to my sister's 15 week doppler. Baby's heart sounded like Seabiscuit sprinting . Then I went and bought a bottle of wine !!!

@astrid- Hi sugar! I'm so excited about your IVF! And I'm glad you finally got some answers.

@pinkster- I see something on your top test too. I'm sorry your symptoms are messing with you so much this month. Praying af stays away!

@phat- So happy Stella got her groove back!

@xomandy- you know I've been celebrating and praying and happy dancing for you!

@wellheeled- Welcome honey! Dont give up! I've havent had a bfp til 14-15dpo before.

@aniayka- Any update sweetie? That's ridiculous that they wont help you with your second child. Many pcos girls have their first child without issues and then have secondary infertility issues. I have pcos too so I know the struggle . If you dont mind me asking, what all have you tried?

@littlebird- I agree...it sucks being jealous of every pregnant person. I totally get it hun. Dh and I have been ttc for over 4 years and have gone through multiple losses. During this time, we've seen about 20 babies be born to our friends and family. And 6 of them have had 2 kids each in that time. I just went through a $1200 injectable cycle with the RE back in November. Found out before Christmas that it didnt work and a week later, my sister showed up at my doorstep with a positive pregnancy test. It sucked! I'm excited about a new niece or nephew but it's very hard being around her sometimes. Sorry...felt good to vent about it lol. I hope you get your soon sweetie! Did you test today?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

(Tip-toes into the forum like a teenager sneaking home, drunk and late for curfew...)

I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long!!! Please don't tar and feather me just yet - I come bearing news!! No, I haven't gotten my BFP yet. But ...

Guess who's going in THIS MORNING at 9:00 for her first ever IUI?!?!

So I'm STUPID excited right now! ATM, I'm waiting on DH to get home so he can lock himself in the bedroom and "take care of business". Then I've gotta drop the sample off at 8:00 and be in the clinic for a 9:00 insemination!! Cost me $1,100 but if it works then I won't give a rat's ass about the money!

Follie scan showed the same thing it did my last injectable cycle; my body REALLY likes Follistim!

User Image
Here's the list of all the follies I've got brewing as of Wednesday!

Now, not all of them will be matured enough for ovulation of course, but as of Wednesday I had 2 follies that were ready right then, with another 4 that should've been ready yesterday. Now if I can just get Matt home in time to give me the sample!!

I'll respond to everyone later on today. I'm super excited and nervous!

Linda

8 years ago

Wow thats wonderful news 2frsty, fantastic, lots of love n luck to you both , go get impregnated girl -x-

8 years ago

2fristy - goodluck today! Sooooooo excited!

Tara, i missed you Girl! Sorry you had so many Money issues, but remember that God has a Plan with everybody and the whole Universe works to get your dreams come true! Have faith, everything will be ok!

Pinkster, any News?

User Image

8 years ago

News!
I was about to give up today as frer turned out with a line so faint that I thought I was seeing things, but the line darkened nicely over time into pink so I am still clinging to hope. ( my oh cant see anything)
I posted it on unsure images, no idea how to link to it

Will redo the test in two days. For now my tingly bbs, frequent toilet trips, and achy abdomen keep my hope going.

8 years ago

Mandy, how are you hun?

User Image

8 years ago

Ania replied on other forum, that looks like a really hoping it sticks lovely, how exciting
AFM Astrid, Im still spotting slightly, nothing else, dk brown, weird now cd31, 18dpo, this morn, hows everyone else doing today, nice n sunny here in UK

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo