Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1901 - 1910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

lammy have you tried benadryl cream. If it is an allergic reaction that may help.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@lammy no tmi. are you sure you haven't had an allergic reaction to something else? Anything else different you touched?

11 years ago

@lammy you can try medicated wipes to clean around the area. and try to elevate your hips and maybe put some ice on it.

11 years ago

@lammy-I'm sorry hun. You sound like me. I think I'm slightly allergic to dh cause my labias will swell and get a little itchy after sex. So it could be an allergic reaction to something or maybe the start of a bacterial or yeast infection. I like TUCKS pads. They are soothing for hemorrhoids or vaginal discomfort. If they dont have Tucks in GB...you can put witch hazel on a gauze pad and place in down there (it's the same thing). I'd give your dr a call if you're in that much pain.

@enbutler-glad the bleeding slowed. Did you call your dr?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay doctor called with dh's semen analysis! She said, "things look really good"! Here's the info:

Total Count- 42 million ( wow, that's a lot)!

Progressive sperm (moving)- 48%

Non progressive (nonmoving)- 52%

Total functioning sperm- 15.6 million
(Doctors like to see more than 6 million- so we're good there)

I'm such a dork. I even havent told dh his results yet but I want to wait til he gets home so I can see the look on his face . Dr said that things look good to start the clomid and I can do that today . Onward and Upward...To Infinity And Beyond!!!

So I am still cramping with a sharp pain off center on the right side. I am also having creamy/stretchy light brown, almost tan colored cm. I hope that it is a good sign, but I just don't want to get my hopes too high because of the pcos. I pray that this is what we have been waiting for. I'm just really scared that it isn't.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@waiting no i didn't call. It was too late by the time i woke up. I hate working nights. 6pm-4am doesn't really leave much room for anything else. I've concluded that AF has decided to come again. It sucks but i'm pretty sure thats what it is. Also, congrats on the results i hope you guys get what you are dreaming of.

@athena sounds like a good sign, but you're right about not getting your hopes up so high. Guess only time can tell right?

Still no change with the bf situation, I've decided to sit back and not bother him, he'll come to me when he's ready. On the upside, i have a job interview tomorrow morning for a temp to hire administrative position with an accounting company. I hope it goes well then i can move from there and get in school and so on..I'm excited, yet nervous. I do well in interviews but i still get really nervous. Wish me luck and lots of to all of you!

11 years ago

Tara - I'm alright. Thanks for asking. Happy for you about the sperm & clomid. Good luck!

Athena - that sounds promising.

Enbutler - I hope your interview goes well.

11 years ago

Clomid update...havent taken it yet . Dropped prescription off at pharmacy, said it would take 30 minutes so hung out at walmart for an hour, came back and still not ready. I hear the pharmacist telling the tech they dont have enough for me... SERIOUSLY!!! So they gave me the 2 pills that they had and I have to go back tomorrow when they get another bottle in, so I can get my other 3 pills. Sheesh. But I'm thankful they at least had 1 for me to get started on. This is my first AF since I started checking my cervix. WOW...now I know what an open, soft, high cervix feels like!!!

Dh was super excited about his sperm count! He sorta wished it was higher but you could still tell he was proud . Oh, I got myself a pack of instead softcups! Ya! I was so excited, I came home and took it out of the package so I could look at it. Dh said it looked like a giant condom! . I'm excited to try it but wow....I thought the rim would have a bit more give to it. Feel like I'm going to be inserting Tinkerbell's hulahoop inside me ! The box suggested to put it in on a low flow day the first time. So depending on my flow tomorrow, I may try it tomorrow morning. to me!
Family keeps asking what I want for Christmas. To be honest, it's hard to think of anything besides gift cards for future materity clothes and baby stuff. And I cant tell them that. I may ask for a larger gift card to Kohls or something. Anyone else wanting baby stuff for Christmas???

@Athena- Your wait is driving me nuts! Cant imagine what you're going thru!!

@enbutler- honey!!!!! Just try to imagine the interviewer as a baby! LOL

@phatgurl and waiting thank you both for the luck. I'll need it. If I get this job it will be so wonderful.

I"m just sitting here watching a movie at work. I wish someone would call me or text me. Grr!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo