Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6731 - 6740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Wondfo is darker this morning but I dont trust it. The blue cheapy looks about the same...bottom is today- 11dpt 9dpiui
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/91A1E2F4-915D-4007-9700-F64515D1FD7A_zpstpx59d1n.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

I dont want to get excited.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Here's the illuminated version
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/633864B9-72B0-4F28-A64A-4D5C458FAAE1_zps0yiutmdu.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

These are both from this morning...the top is from the pics I just posted. I just dipped the bottom in same urine so I guess it's not a fluke
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/2873FAF4-896F-4346-925F-6F9CB4107443_zpsl1x9wp1z.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

There is definitely still a line there! I'm going to be cautiously optimistic for you!

If you have enough tests, maybe do one later today. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I bought a 50 pack of wondfos lol!

I have to remember that I'm only 9dpo and it would be light anyways.

OMG Tara! It IS getting darker!

I got my bfp at 9 dpo. It was super light. I always got darker tests in the evening around 6 pm. Are you testing tonight?

10 years ago

Today I have a lot of heartburn, dry heaved while taking my pills, still cramping some, weird fuzzy feeling above my pubic bone and just have that horrible empty nauseous feeling.....afraid to poas tonight.

TMI but I cant quit farting! LOL

I feel a little bit better now that I'm home. I looked at my art project of pregnancy tests and compared the past 11 days. On 8dpt, it got really light, almost unable to see. Then all of a sudden today (11dpt) it's really easy to see. Dh agrees with me...and he normally doesnt lol. I'm not gonna test tonight cause I've had a lot to drink today and my urine is really diluted. SO tomorrow, we will see....OH I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE it's darker!!! I mean...can a trigger be almost invisible and then be darker 3 days later and still be the trigger?!

No, trigger can't get consecutively darker. I've had it go back and forth over a couple of tests where one is darker (from the dye, urine concentration or a pocket of hcg in my system) but day over day it should fade out and not return. A return of color is usually a very good thing. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo