Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2451 - 2460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Is there an extra bunk in here? If not, I'll have to post up on the floor! I have voluntarily committed myself to the nuthouse. Reading these posts has made me feel somewhat better about sneaking to the bathroom knowing I'll get a BFN and doing it anyway 3DPO! The hardest part is I'm new to charting but very in tune with my body normally and it seems like the charting is what is confusing me!

I had a temp. dip and a positive OPK 4 days ago, funny thing is that it was the first OPK i have ever taken, but both lines were exactly the same. That was before I joined this site so didn't take any photos. Had (tmi!) Slight, dark brown spotting on O day and the day after (i think it was O day!) Never had mid cycle spotting before and I'm stressing! I've heard of ovulation spotting but never had it. Had implantation spotting with my youngest son who is now almost 7. Oh gosh long post good luck to everyone TTC!!!!

11 years ago

Hi memphrika! Let me guess...you're from memphis and your name is erika ? Always an extra bunk. Some girls get bfps and are reassigned to the maternity ward LOL!
The big question is...did your temp spike after the possible OV day? The temp dip doesnt mean anything unless there is a spike to follow it. Just in case you dont know, the spike is a large increase in temp that stays up until AF shows. If your temps are up and it was OV then it could possibly be OV bleeding. Too early for implantation bleeding.
HOWEVER....if you did not actually OV, then you could have possibly been building to OV but didnt get 100% there OR people with PolyCysticOvarySyndrome can get positive OV tests and not be ovulating.

@athena- I know you feel broken honey. It's interesting that you're having annovulatory cycles now. Have you called your dr? How does she feel about what you're body is doing?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

AF should be here by Sunday or Monday. All ready have my clomid ready to go! Feels like I'm preparing for war!!!!

OH and this shows how long it's been since I started the forum.......My nephew was born like a week after my first post. Yesterday, he cut his first tooth! It was kinda exciting being the first one to discover it!

Hello again. My name is actually Memphis but that username was taken! Memphrika is kind of a long story. Lol. Years of traveling and riding freight and hitch-hiking under my belt. :) yes there has been a rise in temp since the dip. It was on CD12 (the dip). I've had 2 miscarriages, one last dec and one the preceeding June, I've given birth 3 times and have 2 living children. I'm guessing I'm ovulating based on my history. I'm excited to see what my temp is tomorrow. I heard it stays up if you are preg? Like i said I'm new to the whole thing, I'm sure I'll learn fast with all of the awesome advice on this site! I've been not avoiding and not TTC for a year but this month I'm kicking it up a notch and actually trying. I think I have low progesterone because I've always went into labor early and now that I'm 7 years older maybe my level is even lower? Only (almost) 4DPO and already getting anxious!

11 years ago

Hey ladies been a while since i've been on. Juggling full time school and work has been exhausting i must say, but no regrets here. I thought you guys would like to know that school is going pretty well. After getting off work at 4 am on days that i have class, i just stay awake since my first class is at 8 am then i don't go sleep til i get home at 1230pm. Exhausting days cuz i only get 3-4 hrs of sleep on wednesdays and on fridays i get about 5 hrs. I didn't go to school this morning because i was so tired this morning after work, i was falling asleep while i was driving and i didn't think it'd be a good idea for me to drive to and from school.

11 years ago

Memphrika I looked at your bbt chart and I don't think you ovulated yet. Your spike after ov would be higher than your originals. For example. Most people's temps are between 97-97.6 before ov. Then dips below 97 at ov then spike to 98. Yours still looked pretty low. Just thought I'd let you know.

Afm I find it strange I got my period with no ov. I am determined to ov this next cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ok well that makes sense. i wonder why the positive OPK? I got 4 hours of sleep last night and took my temp at the normal time today, seems to be the lowest it has been. Not sure what I'll do this cycle then, DH is away for the weekend. :(

11 years ago

maybe it's about to spike. I just started temping this past cycle. Oh and it has to stay elevated to the 98's for 3 days to be considered an ovulation.

I wish I knew what was going on. Stopped bleeding again. I can't handle this mess.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

My body thru me a curve ball this morning...after dreaming I had a baby moving inside me, I woke up with cramps. Went to the bathroom and my cm had blood in it. So looks like provera kicked in a bit earlier than usual. Normally it's 5 days after last pill that my period starts but last cycle it was 6 days and this cycle 4 days. I'm not counting it as cycle day 1 yet cause it's not a flow. So I'm excited!

@memphrika- I love the name Memphis! Only known one person to hitchhike and that was my dad...he REALLY wanted to get to woodstock! Low progesterone could definitely be the cause...has your doctor ever check you for it? I'm sorry about your losses . Unfortunately I know how you feel. Just looked at your chart. By your chart alone, it doesnt look like you ov'd. Like athena said...you'd see a large spike. You can look at my oldest temp chart on my countdown page to see what mine looked like. I am confused by the positive opk....we can do an experiment. Have you taken any opks since? Take another one if you havent...if it's positive your hormone levels could be off. Also, your info says your Cerv position was HSO and your CM was EWCM for a few days after the positive opk. If you did OV, your CM would dry up within a day or so and the cervix would become low, firm, and closed. It probably sounds like I'm speaking spanglish! LOL

@athena- I'm sorry love!

Aaaaaaaaaand........just went to the bathroom and it's officially CD 1!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo