Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5151 - 5160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandy I'm so sorry it wasn't your sticky bean... Are u in Australia too? I'm 21 so definitely have young eggs, I will be looking into donation after this pregnancy

User Image

10 years ago

Anyone online to answer me at all?

10 years ago

Con fused - yes, your breasts can have a lot of changes in early pregnancy including veins being more obvious. It varies from person to person, and I've noticed since TTC that I always think mine look darker. If I bend over for a while (like leaning on the counter staring at hpts), when I get out of the shower, and when I've been bundled up in bed they show up more.

Mandy - so sorry AF showed.

Athena - glad your opks are so dark.

Tara - I've been laughing ever since I told you I hope everything is OK with your kitty because of the double meaning. Now that I know he's alright I can laugh with you about it. And I hope everything turns out alright with your other kitty this cycle, too.

10 years ago

Hey confused,
That is an a symptom of pregnancy and sounds like you are going to get your little angel. I have everything crossed for you.

Hi gracey,
Where abouts in oz are you. It is a wonderful thing you are doing. I was told there is a 100 woman's the egg donor waiting list and they had to close it due to no eggs no one is donating.

10 years ago

Hey Mandy.
I'm hoping it is.
ATM I've got really itchy hands for some reason and it's driving me nuts. And a sniffly nose. An allergy I guess but I don't know to what. Have u decided what your gonna do now?

10 years ago

Phatgurl. Mine also look a little darker since ttc. But I have never noticed these veins before today. Neither has my dh. Mine was before the shower so can't be that.

10 years ago

Confused - itchy palms can also be a symptom of pregnancy, but it usually happens a little further into it. Something to do with extra blood produced during pregnancy. It can be quite annoying. It happened a lot with my youngest.

10 years ago

They are itchy and my palms are red too. But then that's prob from scratching lol. Also my friend says she thinks my dog is sensing something because he keeps sniffing my breasts and lying near my tummy all the time and following me around bless him.

10 years ago

I checked on Google, and the itching I'm talking about is called cholestasis of pregnancy. It has something to do with bile issues and shows up late in pregnancy according to the web. I never had that diagnosis, so it can happen without it. I just can't remember when mine started. Hope it's a good sign! Oh, a stuffy nose is common in early pregnancy. The hormones cause the mucous membranes to swell.

10 years ago

Yes I hope it's a good sign too. Thank you for googling for me. Sick of having a stuffy nose. I assumed it was an allergy as I had a sore croaky throat this morning for a few hours which has gone now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo