Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5201 - 5210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - yay spike!

Catchwin - I never hurt vaginally or cervically with sex while pregnant. Sex felt much, much better for me due to the increased blood flow to my nether regions. I did have a lot of breast pain with my first, but it wasn't as bad with subsequent pregnancies. All breast changes were less noticeable with babies2 & 3. Oral sex was tricky, though, because I was nauseous all the time.

10 years ago

I guess Tara and I are cycle buddies, my temp spiked too..hoping mine climbs also.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Right ladies I really need your honest reply to my question, otherwise I am going to go CRAZY!!!!!!!

I am 7dpo on my first month of ttc.

Symptoms so far from 0dpo, dull cramping pains on and off, more when I am resting, Bloating and headaches and the round ligament pain when I cough or sneeze. Yesterday while walking to my doctors for my progesterone blood tests, my breasts hurt with every step, enough for me to have to hold them with my arm! This morning at 6am I was woken by a huge spike of pain in my uterus. Then this afternoon I have a tiny and I mean tiny bit of spotting.

Please tell me I'm not cracking up!

10 years ago

@catchwin- You are not crazy honey! It all depends on what dpo you are. When you OV, you have a dramatic increase in progesterone. Progesterone can cause almost the exact symptoms of pregnancy. You usually wont start feeling real pregnancy symptoms until at least 6dpo cause the egg has to implant first. The sharp pain could be implantation and the spotting could be implantation bleeding. Since you had the progesterone test, I guess you're about 8dpo. So if your symptoms keep up, it's a good sign!

@phat- Love ya babe!

Decided to start preparing for rain, so dh and I went to a city wide garage sale on the hunt for baby stuff!!! Got a couple cute outfits that would be good for any gender. Got some toys too. Most of the furniture was outdated and I knew was recalled. But it was exciting! I would have bought TONS more clothes but I'll do that in the future when we know what gender(s) God will give us!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - love you, too! One thing about recalled items - you can usually return them to any store that sold them for a refund if the manufacturer doesn't have a fix for the recall. I did that at Target with a drop-side crib I knew was recalled. I got it from a thrift store for $40 and got $200 in store credit.

10 years ago

Af is sup to show her ugly face today, no sign of her yet so ill test tomorrow. Wish me luck!! She is probably showing up late to be a big B... and to play tricks. Ugh and to everyone

10 years ago

Thanks Joe! Welcome to the forum :)

I think I did have some cervix pain during sex in the early week's but I couldn't say now. Poor dh isn't getting any since I've been sick! I tell him he's had his fair share lol

User Image

10 years ago

I went to Lowe's to have some window shades cut, and the girl was so sweet. Then we were talking & she told me they're getting ready to put her back on the register, and said she didn't want to, but the doc was ordering it. She's pregnant, and it's high risk due to 3 prior miscarriages, so they don't want her lifting anything. So we talked a little, and I find out she had one baby girl, but she died at 2 months because she was really sick. This lady looked like she was in her early 20's. Then she told me her last miscarriage was in January & in Feb her sis who already has 2 kids told her she was pregnant again. The baby is due soon. My heart just broke for her, but I didn't show it, tried to stay positive & wished her the best. I so hope this prey works for her!

10 years ago

Well I did another hpt and it was a bfn. So I am more confused then ever. I feel like I am pregnant but the tests are not showing I am. Maybe I'm just going crazy and wanting it so bad that everything is a symptom. Anyone else feel like this? I started my ovulation test yesterday so I will see in the next 10 days if I am ovulating. Then I have to wait about a month or so till my af arrives and then I can have my blood tests done to see if I have any fertility problems. It's just all waiting and I am so impatient I am finding it hard to be patient and wait now lol.
Mother and pup are still doing well. She has calmed down and stopped looking for daisy now thankfully.

10 years ago

@confused- when dh and I were first trying, I missed my AF. The weeks kept going by with no AF but all bfns. I had so many symptoms! That's why I created the forum cause I thought I was going nuts! Turns out I had PCOS, polycystic ovary syndrome and wasnt even OVing but because I wanted it so bad, I was feeling every symptom. Our minds and bodies can play evil tricks. Dont be too worried yet about infertility issues. It could be that you did not OV last cycle cause your cycles are still getting regulated. Hang in there honey! I know how you feel!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo