Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7791 - 7800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i guess 8.9 means i did not ovulate and i am out

9 years ago

Anything over 5 shows you ovulated! But it does sound like you need a progesterone supplement to support a possible pregnancy. I'd call your dr back and demand to have progesterone for the rest of this cycle just in case :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

AND, even though it looks like you ovulated, just in case you didnt, having the progesterone in your body for at least a week and then stopping it if no pregnancy, will bring on next AF so you can get to next cycle quicker.

Dont lose hope just yet. I've known girls on here who got bfps with progesterone of 7 and progesterone supplements kept the baby safe inside til it's due date.

@Waiting, my blood work come back with a reserve of 15.

@Texas, chin up butter up! Infertility sucks!

@Plum, I would say you ovulated when the chart shows it. I always get two days of +OPKs and some months a dramatic rise and some a low rise.

9 years ago

Ok to add insult to this scrappy day. I started my 100 of progesterone, now I have diarrhea, and broke out on my face. The cramps have stooped, but now I feel like someone punched me in the pelvis. Grrrrrrr

9 years ago

@texas- I'm imagining a fist flying out of the pill bottle and beating you up lol...at least that's how you describe the side effects. It'll pass, your body will get used to it :). I feel you on the acne! If you have some vicks vapor rub, dab a little on your zits before bed. It dries them out and soothes the pain.

@waitingonmymiracle, lolol I am preparing my fit as I type lolol. Today is the last possible day of my longest cycle in the last 13 months, I did test yesterday and still . I am waiting for tomorrow to see if AF stays away. I have had cramping for a week now, nausea, dull headaches (which is not normal for me), acne (which is not normal either for me) and extreme extreme fatigue. This morning though so far just the fatigue and nausea seems to hanging on, no cramps and no headache, hoping acne leaves too lolol. Going to test tomorrow morning so will keep updating lol.

9 years ago

i tested today with 2mu cause i just could not hold it, and i dunno there might be a hint of a line, but then probably not lol, i am getting all sore and twingy in my side and top of my pelvic area so guessing bad sign. AF is due Sunday

Posted a pic take a look and tell me i am crazy lol

9 years ago

@texas-that is hard to decide on. Dollar tests dont pick up hcg that early for me. But I definitely believe you're still in the running :)

@overtongd- great symptoms for late in the tww!

Well, I'm waving my white flag! Cycle day30 and no OV. My dr called with blood work and said my insulin is great but my testosterone is 78!!! It doubled in a year! Meaning there's no way I will OV this cycle. She wanted to put me on birth control to control it. Well the pill already screwed me up enough and it's only disguising the real cause. So I told her no and that I'll redo my bloodwork in a few months. There's a slight chance the soy isos could have caused it but studies show it doesnt. So, I'm taking 2-3 months to let my body reset itself. AAaaand lower the amount of christmas cookies I snack on

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo