Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9861 - 9870 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Don't feel bad Frsty. I'm sure Phat understands.

Ladies, I check the forum often and am sending thoughts and prayers your way.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey ladies! Is anyone still alive?! Wanted to post a quick update for Abbi and I.
As of tomorrow, we'll have officially made it to 37 weeks!! She's picked up a bit in her growth; she's now hanging out pretty consistently in the 7th percentile, which is a drastic improvement to the "below the 5th percentile" she was at a month and a half ago! Abbi's heart defects are still there, but we're hoping for a miracle healing. We're scheduled for induction one week from today!! We're going to try for a vaginal delivery, but with her small size and heart defects, they've told us that there's still a pretty good chance that we'll need a Section. So it's all up in the air until we get there!

Hope everyone is doing well, and hope to hear something from y'all soon!!

Linda

7 years ago

I'm so excited for you, congratulations on making it this far in your journey. God bless you and your little one.

User Image User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! Just checking in. Hoping everyone is doing well! You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey All!

I'm currently 10 or 11dpo. I od according to OPK on cd19 or 20. Bfns yesterday and the day before with internet 10miu and frer. I normally have a 28 day cycle so af was due yesterday, but with the late ovulation I should be due Saturday. I had some light pink cm this morning after bearing down for a bm. I also felt some stabbing pain in my uterus when I was bearing down. I'm assuming I'm out this month but wondering what you all think?

This is also my first month charting - using ff. It is not showing that I ovulated at all due to temps, so I'm not sure what to think. My temps have been rising and falling. 97.66 yesterday with a drop to 97.47 today.

Other symptoms- creamy cm up until yesterday, now a little more watery. Slightly sore nipples, seem to have gone away now. Cramping 3-5dpo.

Baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Hi TT2MaMa! Have you tested yet? Hope you got your BFP!

This thread used to be really active, but over the last 6 months to a year has slowed down quite a bit. However, I do try to check in from time to time to see if anyone has provided an update.

AFM, I'm 7 months along with baby #2. Didn't think it would happen since I didn't get pregnant with baby #1 until a couple of months before I turned 43, so keep the faith! Baby dust to you!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Af arrived yesterday - on to the next cycle!!

Congrats and good luck for a safe delivery!!

7 years ago

Hey Holly! When are you due? I'm due with our second son at the end of April! Hope your pregnancy has been going well!

TT2MaMa- best of luck on your next cycle!

7 years ago

I'm going crazy! CM didn't dry up this cycle at all as it usually does after O. Cheap OPK's said I O'd day 13 this cycle which is two days early for me. I always have 12 day luteal phase. If OPK was right I'm three days late, if my usual day was right I'm one day late. Have symptoms but always drive myself crazy with symptoms. As of yesterday first response still BFN. I would think if I'm pregnant by yesterday it would have shown up. What do you guys think am I out this month???

7 years ago

Hi Guys. Sat here at 3-4dpo and the TWW is killing me this cycle. I'm usually not too bad so god only knows why this one feels so hard. Not feeling so good in myself. Bit sickly, crampy stomach etc so I've got a horrible feeling I'm coming down with a bug. DH is away over the weekend so you just KNOW I'm going to get hit with something when there's nobody home to look after me and offer me outpourings of sympathy, whilst I'm feeling suitably pathetic!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo