Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7941 - 7950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations massingalebaby!!!! Let's get some more bfp's floating around. I'm only 4dpo so I've still got a loooooong wait!!

9 years ago

@massingale- AHHHHH!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry you feel like crap but at least it's for good reason. lol. I'm so happy for you honey!!!!!! How did dh react?

Cd11. I havent had anymore new zits so hopefully that means my testosterone is going back to normal. Think my cold turned into a sinus infection so a doctor I will go next week. Busy busy weekend for me. Dh and I have a double date with our friend's from texas. Dinner then late night black light bowling. I'm getting old...the thought of being out past 10 sounds exhausting lol! Then tomorrow our same friends are having a first bday party for their daughter, which is weird cause our babies were due at the same time so my 3rd peanut would have been going on 1 :(. Then sunday, corned beef and cabbage at my parent's house. I'm already exhausted and having a sinus infection has me drained.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like you've had a pretty good week Tara, well other than the sinus infection those are the worst. I hope you can get over it soon.. I love bowling! I haven't been in forever but now that you've mentioned it I really wanna go! I used to always go on money night, hardly won much but it was fun.
Today was a great day for me. I hardly ever buy anything other than necessities for myself, I always look for stuff for my son, dh, parents or nieces and nephews.. so dh told me yesterday to go out n treat myself today! So I did! Penny's had an awesome sale today and I found some really great deals on clothes. I think the last time I went shopping for clothes was when I was pregnant with my son (like 2 1/2 yrs ago) because I grew out of everything. It felt soooo good, retail therapy is always a good distraction!

9 years ago

@waiting- when I took the first test it kind of blind sided me. As I had started feeling like af was on her way. But the line came up within seconds not minutes!!!!! An it was so dark. I literally screamed for my dh to come in the bathroom. I think that he thought I got hurt or something because he was sleeping and jumped up and nearly fell over his house shoes he keeps beside the bed. When I told him he was going to be a daddy he just kind of looked at me like he no idea what I was talking about. Then about 3 minutes later I guess it sunk in. Because he was walking around the house saying I'm going to be a daddy. I'm going to be a daddy.

So happy!!!!! Stick baby stick!!!! Best wished and Good Luck to EVERYONE!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Aww.. congrats again massingalebaby!! That's sweet how dh reacted walking around yelling he's gonna be a daddy. So excited for you!!!! Happy n healthy 9 months, enjoy it! Is this your first?

9 years ago

@jace'smama- no this is my second. My first with my dh, we both have children from different marriages. My ds is 5 and my dh's kids are 12 & 10. Thank you!!!! I am going to try to enjoy/cherish every moment. Even at the worst of times (morning sickness). Good luck with TTC!!!! I'll be rooting for you and the other ladies!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

massingalebaby13 ~

Send us !

9 years ago

Last night was super fun. Bowled some of my best games! Dont know why I dont go more often...oh wait, it's expensive lol.

@jace'smama- I do love some retail therapy. But I hate shopping for clothes (mostly cause it's hard to dress a pcos body type). But send me to bed bath and beyond and I could stay there for days lol.

@massingale- that's hilarious. I can picture all of it happening in my head. Praying for your sticky sticky peanut!

It's hard when people don't know the truth and they hate you based on lies.
Can't post this on facebook but I'd like to ask you ladies to pray for my family. The devil is having fun planting seeds of hate in my family tree and it's extremely painful seeing my family fighting.

@Tara- I completely understand what you mean. Unfortunately, morning sickness is still around and bad..lol but it'll be alright. I'm pretty sure I felt flutters tonight. I just got back from California yesterday

@jaces- I believe I'm 11 weeks. Unfortunately still haven't been able to get to the Dr. They are all booked up for sonograms and whatnot. Gosh I hope everything is going well.

@massing- congratulations! So happy for you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo