Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7481 - 7490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Roll Call.... LOL

I'm 7dpo.

Tara~ How is the fertility massage working? Have you started?

User Image

9 years ago

No...and someone needs to slap me! I have all the stuff, I just havent started it yet.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Totally off subject but I just got hit on by a soldier in Afghanistan....wait it gets better....through my pastor's facebook page!

LOL@tara

Girls I'm cd18 today. Ov cd13 Yesterday my left nipple was so sore all day long (never friggen had a sore nipple my whole life) and today it looks bigger and my areola is BIG lol only on the left side..what the heck? I don't know what to think anymore..

9 years ago

Tara~ Hahaha!!!

Sugar~ That sounds very promising!!!! My areolas got big and dark when I had my daughter. But I think that happened after I confirmed. Its been so long. But still very good signs!!!! When is your testing day? Mine is a week from today.

User Image

9 years ago

You'd be so proud of me ladies! I am sitting here with my notebooks and study packets, 'gettin er done!!!!' However it super easy for me .

Example 1: The process by which the egg is expelled is called...OVULATION.
***Umm...duh***

Example2: Ovulation is accompanied by a change in the normal...CERVICAL MUCUS.
***See what I mean LOL***

It gets more complicated than that but this entire forum is the best study guide! One thing I didnt know...our ovaries are the size of an almond still in it's shell. I knew the uterus is about the size of a fist but never knew how big the ovaries usually were. So we have 1 fist and 2 almonds in our lower abdomen .

@sugaarplum- feel like you have a clothes pin on it?

That's exactly how I'd describe it yeah. Today it's just sore on the right side of that nipple..lol

9 years ago

My areola isn't dark though :/ just bigger looks really silly..im not sure when I should be expecting af because of how messed up its been but should be between 14-18 sep.. my cp is low, and firm..but that's normal during (I think 5dpo)..just started checking my cp this month.

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! It's been a bit since I've been on! How are you all doing and feeling? Hope everyone is well!

I'm 11 weeks today and had my first ultrasound today! It was the coolest thing I've ever experienced!! LO looks great, heart beat of 150. It filled me with so much relief to see my lo doing ok. After my first two angel babies, it's hard to lose your fear of another loss, but I'm finally getting excited!!

I think about all of you all the time and hope you get your sticky beans soon! :)

9 years ago

@staggart- YEA! Did you get a pic you can post?! Have you told everyone yet?

@sugaarplum- I've never really paid attention to my CP post OV cause the few times I did it...my CP never acted the same. But CHEERS to funky nipples!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo