Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3941 - 3950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nicky - sounds about right. Men do the dumbest things when you're pregnant.

I got 120 shitty false + possible-having wondfo's in my squirrel hole. Not pleased. I was going to use those to decide if/when I should use my pricier OSOM tests. I'm have a mental Turrett's moment right now. If you could only hear!

10 years ago

@holly- hopefully it's a start of your bfp and not a bad batch like phat has!

@nicky- dh got burned on saturday playing yard beanbag toss. Very sexy farmers tan/burn lol!

You're going squirrelly over your squirrel hole, phat!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Btw nicky...where are you from. I'm guessing africa cause you mentioned a guinea running across the road one day. And I read guinea foul live in africa.

Tara - you're kidding, right? I'm guessing she's in the South and saw a guinea hen!

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure Nicky said she is from Georgia. Lol

Phat that sucks :(

Tarayour cake was amazing.

Holly I hope it's your bfp!

Afm did 5 days of provera still no af Friday was the last day. No bfp either. I have a swollen lymph node behind my ear lobe, it has been hurting really bad. Not really sure why it's like that. I'm still having the yellow discharge too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Athena. I think my wondfo might have been a dud! It is soooo pink in person and you can see a clear line. After it dried, I compared it to my Wondfo LH and the line is in the correct spot.

Phat, my lWondfo lot# might be crap too!

Well, I held my urine for 3.5 hours and took another one and it doesn't even have a hint of a line. I'm bummed! I hope that this urine was just diluted from drinking a ton of water.

On another note...I just took my BBT because I was curious and it was 99! It is never that high. I shouldn't symptom spot, but I hope that, my headache, and EWCM says a BFP is in my future!

DH got his Semen Analysis results today and they were normal. His swimmers are good to go! They didn't give him any figures though. I guess we can get the details when we go in the office next time.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly - it probably was just diluted. GO SWIMMERS!

10 years ago

Hahahahah yea I'm in Georgia .Africa is my dream home though :( wish I was there .It was a guinea hen ! You can look them up .they are some weird looking birds! I'm so bummed I have to wait so long for my ultrasound I will be 6 weeks and 5 days . I just wish I could get one sooner to prepare for the news good or bad . I cried today .i haven't cried in forever .I just want to know ! Sorry to hear about your tests phat.i had two boxes of bad frer once and ha e and df believing I was pregnant .its irritating .are the osom the black dye tests ? I saw some online ! They look awesome .Tara -all I have wanted for days is birthday cake .send one my way!

10 years ago

Yes, the OSOM's are black dye. Supposedly they never get evaps.

10 years ago

I'm gonna shoot dh. He googled the guinea hen and said they are native to africa. So he told me you had to be from africa. It's not that crazy of an idea though. I have a friend that lives part time in south africa. hahaha go ahead and laugh at me!

Btw...i just peed my pants in the litchen when I coughed! And I felt nauseous in my nephew's rocking chair like last time.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo