Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7741 - 7750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jackson!

@nicky- I know. I wonder how far off it'll be though. Weighing the RE option more lately.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I think it's a great idea ! Seems you have spent quite sometime Gavin more knowledge than the doctors who are treating you .Re is the way to go !

9 years ago

Happy New Year ladies!!!!! Here's to a hopeful 2015 :-) Fresh year, fresh start. Fingers Crossed that by summer we all have BFPs

9 years ago

Oh yeah...I cant get more metformin til I see my obgyn again. I havent talked to her since May and I need another pap. Which means I'm sure she'll give me another talking to about how IVF or adoption is my only option.

Been a crazy messed up evening!! As you all know, my kitty cat has been having UTI issues the past month. Well I've been watching him like a hawk to catch any signs of him developing an urethral blockage. Blockages are deadly cause their urine backs up into their kidneys, causing a build up of toxin which can cause their organs to shut down. If that doesnt kill them with 24-48 hours, then their bladder exploding inside their abdomen will (I was a vet tech for 5 years so I've seen some bad stuff) Well, this evening, I heard him scratching in his litter box. When I checked, there was nothing in it. About 30 minutes later, I put him in the litter box again and he squatted in it for 7 minutes trying to pee and nothing! I felt his penis and bladder and could tell he had grit in his urethra (feels sorta like the scar tissue in our earlobes from having pierced ears). Told dh to throw his shoes on cause we were going to the emergency vet. Sure enough, he was completely blocked! Thank the Lord, I caught it so early, it didnt have time to swell his bladder or affect his kidneys. They immediately gave him pain meds, put him under and cathed him to flush out his bladder. It sounds like just a build up of crystals and gunk clogged his urethra. So he'll be in the hospital for a couple days receiving treatment. I'm not worried about the money. That's what an emergency credit card is for (vet bill will about $1200). BUT...it means I'll have to push off any fertility treatments til I can get this debt paid off. Lord heal my cat and give me strength!

Oh Tara I am glad you got him there in time! Praying for a quick healing.

9 years ago

Seriously cant believe I'm cd10 today! This week has flown by! My kitty came home wednesday night. Poor baby was exhausted. He didnt sleep much while there due to barking dogs and he wouldnt eat for them. The second he saw us, he started purring and trying to get to us. After we got home, he shoved his face into his food lol. Then he spent the rest of the evening cat napping in our laps. Poor little guy...they wrapped his bandage too tight around his leg after removing his iv and it made his paw swell up on the ride home. He's doing really well today. Peeing like a champ but still irritated down there. We bought a cat fountain for him to get extra water and he loves it. He likes to dip his paws in the water then lick it all off lol. I came home today after being gone for most of the day and he did somersaults all over the kitchen, he was so excited to see me. I sat on the floor to love on him and he climbed in my lap just purring like a little motorboat. I'm still paranoid but overjoyed that he's doing better :)
The vet bill was a little over $1200 so that sucks. Praying he doesnt reblock. I'd have to create a gofundme account :/
I hope everyone is doing good. I did another soy cycle so we'll see when I ovulate!
Have to say though...I cant wait to be the one on facebook sharing pics of bringing my baby home.

Well, CD1 for me.. We decided to try two medicated/natural cycles then move on to IUI. We haven't tried any fertility drugs so we thought we should first then start more progressive treatment. I go Wednesday which is CD3 to start treatment, he has me down for Clomid but I'm not sure I want to take it. I think I want Femera in January and February then IF we have to do IUI i want the injections. We shall see what he says. How is everyone?

9 years ago

Doing good! Cd14 and waiting to ovulate. Havent checked my cervix today and I'm out of opks. Feels like I'm winging it lol. I've been preoccupied with my cat and havent been over thinking this cycle too much. I've also been trying to escape sickness as much as possible. As soon as everyone finally got over the stomach virus, my nephew and sister both come down a nasty cold virus. So far I've skated past both! Thank you Jesus!

@xomandy- That would be so awesome if just the meds worked and you got your bfp! Fingers crossed for you sweetie. I tried femara but my body wouldnt respond. The only thing that has worked for me is clomid and soy. But then again, you are already ovulating...your dr is just trying for better eggs right? Cant wait for updates! It's been so quiet on here.

Hello ladies hope all is well haven't had time to check in had been a rough 2 months been in and out of hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum and my various health issues but thank God that my baby girl is doing great 13 wks so far n she is bouncing around her little trampoline like a gymnast n keeps sending me to the potty. Just so glad my little one is doing great I don't mind going thru these passions as long as she's doing good.

Tara I'm glad u were able to get ur kitty help but man that very bill is crazy that's y my husband won't allow me pets I have 3 carta that I kind of adopted but he won't let me keep them last year we have a litter born under our house n he got a bowl problem don't know what it's called but his bowl was out his hinny I couldn't afford to get him help but took him to a shelter and told them he was a stay, and they actually helped him unfortunately he didn't make it at least he wasn't in pain. There was actually some people ready to adopt him he was a very locale kitty rip scrapy <3. U baby is so lucky to have u as a mom. Still praying for ur bfp may God make ur oven nice n fertile.

My beautiful little baby girl
User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo