Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8441 - 8450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

late--> Prayers for a miracle baby for you and your DH!!

AFM: I am thoroughly disgusted with this TWW. I had a fabulous O, had an almost obscene about of sex around O time; I just KNEW this would be the cycle. According to FF, today is 11 DPO for me; I actually think I might be 10 DPO based on my CM/CP. I even ordered some expensive ass OSOMs to POAS with to get a super early positive. after after and I swear it feels like they're laughing at me. I really feel like I'm out this month. But every time I decide that this will be my last test unless I miss my period, I get a test that has a shadow of a line. I'm starting to lose all hope of ever seeing a again. It isn't that I'm not satisfied with my son; he's the reason my heart beats. I just want him to have a sibling so he won't have to grow up an only child.

Linda

8 years ago

Lol defenetly me

8 years ago

How should i feel after TTC for 28 month now and 1 MC?
But i have faith in God that He knows what He is doing and why.
We found no medical issues until now and i really refuse to think that a tiny Insulin resistance is responsible. There are so many women that conceive even with diabetis and i am Long way from it...
I guess i Need to Keep thinking that every day that passes takes me one day nearer to that BFP...

Wish you all ladies a great day!

User Image

8 years ago

2Frsty - OSOM's that aren't the kind that also read blood serum - the urine only ones - are notorious for giving shadows. Breathe, try to wait 2 days in between tests if you can, and good luck!

8 years ago

Hang in there, 2Firsty! It is so frustrating, the TWW. And thanks for the good wishes. It will definitely be a miracle if it happens! I had IUI Sat, so the TWW starts for me again. Last cycle, I got 25 Wondfo tests for about 50 cents apiece on Amazon. They work great. I'll be testing every day starting 11 dpo, if I can figure out when that is! No big temp rise today or yesterday as I was expecting.

Astrid, sending prayers and baby dust to you.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies!

I have a question for those of you who had a HSG... was your first af afterwards Kind of weird? I am on CD5 today and still red with cloths... sorry if TMI... it also came 2 days earlyer than usual...

User Image

8 years ago

2Frsty - any update on your testing?

8 years ago

I feel like I'm going crazy now!! CD50 today, yes I bled but only very light and 10 days late at CD38, constant until I stopped testing 2 weeks ago... I haven't done one since, I've had two betas at 2 HCG. Ugh! Been having severe cramping for 6 weeks and all of a sudden a knot thats 4cm appears above my pubic bone!!! We're not even sure my lmp was even af!! 9/july was my supposed af. I wasn't even trying for a baby and was on the pill when I began suspecting!
I have an ultrasound booked for 16th sept however! Thank god I found a dr that listens!

I'm getting a doppler tonight so hopefully will find out if I'm pregnant through that!
I am possibly going through a cryptic pregnancy, as suggested by my dr and after reading about it, it sounds so real to what I'm going through!

to you ladies!!

8 years ago

Good luck, MellDmuffin21!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo