Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5071 - 5080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

No your not. My animals are all mummies boys.
Are you going to wait a couple of days to re test

10 years ago

Yes I will wait 3 days and retest I think. Only my little prince is a mummy's boy lol

10 years ago

Just so i understand where your at, when Did you have the spotting

10 years ago

I started spotting Very lightly Thursday. Then a little heavier Friday and stopped on Saturday. But I've had menstrual cramps since the spotting stopped. I had soreness of the bbs yesterday.

10 years ago

Wasn't when .af was due and is it normally like that?? Mine was mid cycle and never got .af. i normally get sore bbs a week before .af but not this time until now and not really that sore sort of throbby. When is your .af due

10 years ago

Af is due today. But I had my appendix out 5 weeks ago and missed my last period. So this one was early. But my partner and I ttc about 3 weeks ago and been trying since then also. So the timing would be right for an implant bleed. My periods are usually heavier and usually last 5 days. And my bbs are never sore after af and I have never had so many cramps or cramps after the af too. I think it sounds like u have a very good chance that your pregnant.

10 years ago

Yours sounds like implantation oh i hope you are. Looks like we might be going through our journey together. You know if i am and i actually feel like i am, it's a miracle and i know when i get confirmation i will cry. Hubby and i have been trying for 6 years. And ivf failed so that's why it would be a miracle
They didn't offer me much hope and said donor would be our only hope.

10 years ago

I really hope it is implantation bleed and that I am. I'd be so disappointed if I'm not. I just looked at your test and there is no way your not with a result like that. When are u going to the docs for conformation? Yes we will be going through our journey together if I am. Just wish I had a result like yours.

10 years ago

for you. I was planning on going tomorrow but am going to get another hpt tonight and test with fmu or tonight if i can't wait. Will let you know result. I have had a positive before and it was neg at Dr and blood test neg. Broke my heart so this time i am waiting and i ended up getting .af day after blood test. So once bitten twice shy. If i get another will post pic.
I took that test last Friday morning. .af was due Sunday. Would be nice to have someone to share it with going through same or similar things
So .fx to us both and

10 years ago

So sorry to hear that. Did they say why u got a positive hpt and then a neg blood test etc? I really hope it's not just the hpt that is positive this time. Fingers crossed for u big time. Be great to have someone to talk to about things. Someone that's practically the same time as me (if I am). Just need to keep testing. Will try patiently waiting for 3 days before I test again to see if it is any stronger. to you too

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo