Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4181 - 4190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@mari- wow! Makes me feel blessed that dh and I have almost the same schedule. As long as you get at least 4 hrs of straight sleep, temping could work.

Lying here in bed holding my bladder. Lol! My temp went up .3 degrees so that's a positive sign. Wish I could get the balls to go poas!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

POSITIVE!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Both wondfo and walmart 88cent test were positive!

And quite dark. Congrats!

10 years ago

I feel like they are too light but I keep forgetting i'm only 11dpo.

Tara -the partying /drugs and alcohol is why I don't have friends .and most of those girls were already moms .so it doesn't seem like I'm really gonna fit in anywhere :/ so sad I've been stalking all the pregnant girls on my fb so when I can tell someone maybe I can make a few new friends ! Lolol .guess that's just how life goes .what pissed me off today - she had her friend who slept with her boyfriend and is seven months pregnant that she vowed to never speak to again over at her house last night .... Uh .think ill just stop worrying about it.weve been best friends for 8 years ...but I guess its time to wash my hands with worrying .....now on to the good part --------TARA----eeekkkkkkkk!!!! If u don't get a frer soon I'm gonna track u down and mail you one !!!!!! Yah hope it's a super super sticky sticky sticky bean & then you can be my new pregnant friend !!! Lolol how's everyone else ?

10 years ago

Honestly, I'm too scared to test. Dh is convinced I am pg, just from changes in my body, but I've told him over and over that I have tested this month and got no indication of a bfp. I can say that I was just unloading the dishwasher and had to hold 3 glass bowls against my chest while I made room in the cabinet for them, and it HURT! I'm also gassy, like to the point that I was relieved when dh went out to check out some jobs lol hahahaha :) I'm going to try to hold starting now so I can try to sack up and poas.

10 years ago

@tara- those hpts are definitely pink!!!! Yay!!!

10 years ago

I'm thinking this af or it was a chemical. The sensitive test is neg today. I guess I'll save the other frer. I guess I'll start my soy so I can ov again.

Tara congrats fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - I'm sorry. :(

Mari-test!

10 years ago

@athena- i hope it was just bad tests.

@mari- I forget...when is af due?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo