Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7971 - 7980 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Bwahahah!! Ahh, thank you Tara! :-)

9 years ago

Jace's mama- I have hope for you!!

Thought I'd pop in and say hello ladies!

9 years ago

Temp is almost to cover line.. so expecting af tomorrow.

9 years ago

Sorry Jace's Mom!

How was everyone's weekend? I had a pretty relaxing one. Went and seen Luke Bryan at the Rodeo last night, super tired today!

9 years ago

@xomandy- oooooo FUN! I had a pretty good weekend. Dh was off all last week for online training classes that his work requires, so it was nice having him home. Nothing sexier than coming home to dh in his crossfit clothes, mopping the kitchen floor before leaving for his workout. RWAR . BUT because he cleaned house for me all week as a surprise, I got to relax this weekend! I was off friday and he finished his training early so we spent friday and saturday, relaxing and enjoying the weather. Then yesterday we spent the day at my parents house. It's nice sometimes to just have a nice relaxing few day of doing nothing! lol

How ya doing Jace?

Been researching Vitex this morning. I tried it back when we first started trying but in Fertili-tea form for a month and it was exhausting having to drink 2-3 cups a day and I cant take it in Fertilaid form. So I'm planning on getting a couple bottles to help me ovulate. Might as well give it a try. Luckily it's not a hormone so it wont effect my testosterone the way the soy isos did.

@Waiting, I understand the Fertiliaid issue. I tried it before knowing I had MTHFR, it also messed up my cycle. I bought the tea also and never even opened it.

Hopefully this other form works for you!

9 years ago

Glad to hear you all had a great weekend!!

As for myself, I woke up to the witch this morning right on time.. temp hasn't dropped to cover yet, but she's def here. I didn't feel like going anywhere but I had to go and finish paying for our furniture we picked out yesterday. Ended up finding a bedroom set we both liked and dh, being him, picked out a 60 in flat screen he was drooling over yesterday. I thought they were gonna have to pry that money outta my hands!! But I guess I would rather pay more and have better quality that's gonna last a long time. Now all we have left to do is get the power hooked up and we'll finally be in our house!
I'm still not feeling great about last month being bust.. I really had a good feeling about it, but I know its not gonna happen on my time.. His time only. Keep trying an keep praying and it'll happen when its meant to is all I can think. Still doesnt keep me from getting stressed out with it all.

9 years ago

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo