Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9911 - 9920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

God is good! Still praying for u.
I remember after my miscarriage I was also paranoid about every twinge I felt and was scared to look at my pantie liner because i was afraid I would see blood. So it's normal to feel this way. But I gota say even when I get my period seeing that much blood still brings back bad memories.
Anyway, good luck on Friday, can't wait to read ur post tomorrow!

6 years ago

Glad everything worked out the way it did, Miracle, and you got to see that heartbeat! I am only 5 days behind you!

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Happy Friday! And boy, am I happy! After I posted last, I had another small episode of brown spotting when I wiped. Immediately freaked out. The dr offered to get me in for an u/s on thursday but I had to take my sister for spinal injections. So I just took it super easy. The spotting happened after being on my feet all day. By this morning, everything was back to normal minus one spot after being constipated for days. But I was still nervous what the u/s would show. Even though my mom says I'm O+, the dr did bloodwork today to double check in case of rh factor. Dr said that he'll get ahold of the lab and let me know saturday.
Then in went the dildo camera! Immediately saw Baby Miracle! He was far enough back that I could see the heartbeat while he was measuring. He said I was measuring a day ahead again at 7weeks exactly and baby has grown 3x it's size. I couldnt take it and just blurted, "Is there a heartbeat?" He again had me close my eyes and listen. And I heard the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, "Thump swish, thump swish, thump swish!"

My heart melted and I started to cry! DH was so excited I thought he'd do a backflip. Dr doesnt know reason for spotting but he's not worried minus RH factor stuff but he's just doing it to double check. I'm on progesterone, heparin and prednisone so I'm covered there. He thinks there's just some leftover, old blood in my cervix that is coming out as my uterus grows. Based on measurements, he feels everything is progressing properly and isnt worried. We're going out of town tomorrow evening for a family reunion and just wants me to relax, drink plenty of fluids and see how long it takes for people to wonder why I'm acting weird. Lol. We're not telling anyone til 12 weeks. DH doesnt want to tell anyone yet. I think I can keep it a secret from his family as long as I dont get hit with vomiting lol. My family though...already knows something is up! My dad can tell my body temperature is higher. My mom thinks I'm working myself too hard with my cake orders because I always look exhausted the past few weeks. She thinks I'm sick and not telling her. And my sister thinks I'm too quiet. In my defense, I'm only quiet when I'm nervous lol. So that's about it...OH and I'm being referred to the high risk obgyn due to my history. My regular obgyn never took my miscarriages seriously. She thought it was always bad eggs...6 bad eggs in a row?? Come on. She always swept my mthfr under the rug and already told me that she wouldnt continue my blood thinners through pregnancy, so I'm glad I get to go to this dr who treats it. Next scan is next friday at 9:45 am!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

PICTURES!!!
User Image

I am so incredibly excited for you Tara! As for the spotting, I know. Irving I say will make you less anxious on seeing it, but it is fairly normal to have some spotting. I did in both my full term pregnancies. That being said, I'm so glad your Dr is being so proactive with you!

Big hugs and huge congrats!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Hang in there lovely, i had spotting, very little but with all my 3 pregnancies in the first 3 months, youll gonna be just fine and little bean, that sickness is a coming mumma and will make you feel all the more preggers -x-x-x-x-

6 years ago

That does make me feel better. I've read so many things on spotting in early pregnancy and how many women do spot and everything is OK. With my last pregnancy, I had spotting. It was brown as well. I remember looking at it back then and so many websites said that it was normal. But then I wound up miscarrying the day after the spotting stopped at 4 weeks 4 days. I read how such a large percentage of women have spotting in early pregnancy but because of my history I just think I'm not lucky enough to be a part of that percentage. Apparently this time I am!
I have to laugh... every time I tell the doctor that I've been spotting, he can't find any trace of blood down there. I think he starting to think I'm crying wolf lol!!

Wow 12 weeks! I started telling people the day I found out with a very very faint bfp I was just too excited to keep it in. Glad to hear everything is going well. I personally never had spotting but a lot of people I know had spotting around 6 weeks pregnant. Don't know why that happens. Although my nausea started at 5 weeks and didn't stop until I was 7 months pregnant maybe you'll have a boy, I hear nausea isn't too bad with boys.
Praying for u Tara. Keep us updated.

6 years ago

Happy Friday Ladies!!!
Got to take another look at the baby today . I was still nervous, but not as nervous as before since I havent had any spotting in over a week. But that didnt stop my heart from pounding out of my chest in the waiting room of the RE's office . DH kept trying to annoy me with tickling me to ease my mind lol. It's like, sweetheart I love you...but I'm gonna punch you in the face. Lol.
The second the wand went in, I could see baby! Measuring 8 weeks exactly with a heartrate of 167!!! I could see little arms and legs and and cute little eyes! He tried to get LO to wiggle for us by tapping my stomach but he/she was stubborn lol. I'm glad I peed beforehand otherwise I may have peed on the table when he pressed on me lol. All looks great! The ultrasound pic is kinda funky but it was what he used to measure. Dh says I'm pregnant with an alien! Lol.
User Image

Baby's head is at bottom. Lol. I have 1 or 2 more u/s with the RE and then my appt with the perinatologist is the 28th! I'm sitting here amazed that I'm 8weeks pregnant. I mean holy crap! Looking over the past, how many pages now??!, it feels like a dream! Still no puking. Just feel icky/nausea a couple times a day but it's better when I eat. Lot of stretchy, twingey feelings. However yesterday...I had a pain my left breast that felt like a red hot poker going through it, nipple to ribcage ...but I was happy to feel it that I fist pumped the air! Lol. I promise to keep everyone updated. My next u/s is the 18th. Now I get to start figuring out a way to tell my family next month! Fingers crossed they dont kill me! Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo