Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5021 - 5030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tracey - I would Google for pregnancy lollipops for nausea. I'm sure someone local carries or makes them. Hope you feel better soon.

10 years ago

Yes I will. Just hate hearing the bad news. Might wait a bit longer. We have tried ivf and ovulation induction. Next we are looking at donor egg due to my age it would be a miracle. Thanks for the support phatgurl :-)

10 years ago

Never thought i would say this but i wish i had morning sickness or something to say hell yeah i must be preggers

10 years ago

Mandy - no problem - we all have to stick together. :-). I hope you get some symptoms soon to reassure you.

10 years ago

Have had things happen this cycle that i have never ever had. This cycle i had what i think was implantation spotting, well that is the only thing i can think of and weird tightness behind my belly button. Could all be in my head though lol

10 years ago

Not the spotting lol

10 years ago

Hey mandie I wouldnt worry too much about symptoms, I didn't have any (except a slightly expanding belly) until week 7 when the morning sickness hit.
Fingers r crossed for u!

Also I have been using those sea bands u put on your wrists n they do take the edge off, I never take them off lol

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies :) glad to see a few Bfps! Just wanted to do a quick update -I am 19.3 weeks .My fiancé finally got a job! Not the best pay ..but hoping to have a small place of our own soon enough (we had to move w his parents ) and this has been the worst living arrangement ever .Last week my terrible nausea jus disappeared ! Thank god ! I still throw up every other day or so .I am finally free from constant nausea and exauhstion.I am finally starting to enjoy my pregnancy .I just announced to family and friends (it took me forever ) and everyone's so happy for us .Have gender reveal next Tuesday ! Can't wait .Things are looking up and I can breathe finally ! P.s .just started to feel the baby move ....it's the weirdest thing ...lol .Baby dust an love love love to everyone !!! I have thought about donating my eggs before.They may not be in the best shape ..but I would love to give a woman the opportunity to carry a baby .

10 years ago

Thanks gracey92, i feel a bit better now. All you lovely ladies have made me feel a bit more positive. So here's hoping to blood work showing great results.
to all.

10 years ago

Nicky - glad you're feeling better!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo