Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9511 - 9520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Pinkster - what dpo?

JessieCee - welcome! We don't manage. We go crazy.

8 years ago

10 dpo my lovely cd21, lol yes jessie we are all crazy here, welcome to the club

8 years ago

Having signs of possible early O, so I'm going in tomorrow, cd11, for a scan.

8 years ago

Good luck phat, let us know how you get on -x-

8 years ago

So I had some random light bleeding this morning. Not much, but enough that I was like "WTF is this?" Then it stopped. Today is CD 15. I was talking to my MIL and told her about it and she started pestering me to POAS. I told her I'd already had a period and she told me to POAS to make her feel better. So I did.

User Image

Holy fucking shit. Are you KIDDING me right now??? I don't even have the words. Shock is not even a big enough word to describe the way I'm feeling right now!

i seriously think I'm going to have a BABY!!!

I called my REs office and scheduled a beta draw for this afternoon and an ultrasound this Wednesday afternoon at 1:20. I'm praying for a sticky little bean (or two) and for a healthy pregnancy!

Linda

8 years ago

OMG thats the strongest lines Ive seen ever, mega congratulations, you so deserve this little bean and Im ecstatic for you, wow I bet your so shocked and excited and shocked and speechless, please let us know how you get on, can't wait to see that scan pic, still wow, ive got a huge grin on my face Linda (can you tell Im really pleased for you)

8 years ago

Holy cow I bet you are freaking out right now! Let us know how the appointments go. Did you tell DH? What did he say?

Phat, Good Luck today!!!!! Let us know how the appointment goes.

Welcome Jessie!

Hi Tara!!! Stay strong honey :-) Only you know when it's best to start trying again! AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TIME!!!!!

8 years ago

HOLY FRIJOLES!!!! I think my jaw is permanently on the floor. So apparently that wasnt AF you had. Holy crap! WOW! 2FRSTY....You're freaking pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@jessie- Hi! How you doing?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

2Frsty - congratulations!!

8 years ago

My scan went well. My lining is nice and thick. No signs that I did ovulate. The nurse was different from normal and rushed everything. There appears to be (3) 10mm follies on each ovary. I had to push on my tummy like I did on cd4 to be able to see my ovaries. They don't want to be seen! She didn't look around as much as I would have liked. The bigger follicle on my right side seems to be gone. She said it could have been my corpus luteum cyst from last cycle. They've scheduled me to come back Thursday morning. Hopefully there will be enough growth they will be able to trigger & I can come back later in the day for the IUI.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo