Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8121 - 8130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh, and Tara you and I should start the same day! If my LP is normal than I should start Wednesday, if it is 15 days like it has been since I started taking Femara then I should start Thursday.

9 years ago

Yesterday was so rough...I was sooo happy to get out of there last night. Dh cuddled with me on the couch when we got home and told me how much he loved me and how he'd do anything to make me happy. It was just sooo much for one day.

@astrid- I LOVE that story :) Our church used it for a sermon once. It's so true too.

@jace'smama- thank you honey

@xomandy- That bottle of wine sounds sooo good!

Well, I slept like crap last night. Kept waking up to nightmares. Yesterday I had a glob of cm with a bit of blood in it so I told dh I'd test today and then decide whether to stop the progesterone or not. Woke up early and played on my phone for a bit. Finally pulled myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I grabbed a solo cup from the kitchen just in case I'd want to retest with the same urine. Peed and wiped....not spotting at all. All night I felt like I was bleeding...hate that feeling!
I decided to use my really cheap hpts that are like a nickel each from china (that'll tell you how good they are lol). I had them last year with my iui and I knew that it takes a lot of hcg to give a good solid line. Even my trigger shot had a hard time getting a dark line with it. So I dipped it and set my timer and laid in bed with my cat. 5 minutes later I walked in expecting to have a negative or have line eye but right there staring at me from across the room was a beautiful pink second line! I SCREAMED SOOO LOUD I FREAKED MY CAT OUT! ROFL
I grabbed it and without a doubt it was a bfp!!!! All the spotting is implantation!!!! I screamed and cried and praised God, all the while my cat is staring at me like I've lost it. lol. I grabbed my phone and started recording and it hit me...I started to see spots and had to sit down so I wouldnt pass out LOL! I sat there on the bathroom floor ugly crying. lol. When I finally could stand without falling over, I dipped an Answer test I found hiding in my hpt ziplock bag. I knew the cheapies wouldnt give me a dark line so I wanted to try another. After I dipped, I fell to my knees thanking God and praying for healthy deeply implanted babies. After only a minute, I stood up and the answer test had a beautiful dark pink line! I'm staring at it know and it's the same color as the control line. I'm so in shock! I havent ever had a test this dark before!!! User Image
I kept pacing back and forth from my bathroom to my bedroom, screaming, "I'M PREGNANT, I'M PREGNANT!". I took a shower and rubbed my wonderful progesterone cream on me and swallowed all my pills. Now I'm sitting on my couch typing this while trying to hold back another adrenaline rush. LOL. I really have no idea what to do next. After 5 times of doing this you'd think I'd know lol. I could call my dr for hcg bloodwork to make sure my numbers are doubling but I've gone through it so many times, the stress of waiting to hear the fate of your baby is heart wrenching and I know there is nothing they can do. I could have her check my progesterone but I have my progesterone cream which is doing the job. I have every pill and supplement known to man here with me to sustain a healthy pregnancy. I think I may just wait til after the tww and see what my hpt says. I think it'll be less stressful.
Oh, I havent told dh yet. I'm waiting for him to get home to tell him. He's going to be SHOCKED!!!!!!!
Girls.....HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I was so sure Tara! This one will stick! Yuuuuhuuu!

User Image

9 years ago

TARA TARA TARA!!!!!!!! I cried for you! I smiles for you! OH MY GOSH YOU ARE PREGNANT and look at that line!!!!!! That is by far the DARKEST any of your lines have ever been!!!!!!!! How are you going to tell the hubby? I would not get your HCG test, I won't when I get pregnant. After the torture I put myself through last time, NEVER again! I will ride it out as long as my tests are positive and I don't have a period :-) Oh my gosh, I can't believe this!!!!! And with no help from the doctors! I just wanna scream CONGRATULATIONS and run up to you and give you a huge hug :-) You so deserve this and I am going to end this so I can go pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you.. You do know though that just cause you are pregnant you can't leave us! After all, we are all here together because of you!

9 years ago

BIG FAT GROUP HUG!!!!!!
Dh is getting ready to call me on his lunch so I'm trying to calm my voice cause I sound like a squeaky excited mouse!!! I have no clue how I'll tell him. He gets as scared as I do so I dont want to do something big. I may have to wing it. OH crap he's calling....................

OK....whew...kept my cool. lol. Anyways, we usually hug and kiss when he comes home so I'll probably surprise him then.

9 years ago • Post starter

TARA!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CHILLS ALL OVER AND TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it, when you o'd on your own for the first time in forever I KNEW you'd conceive on your own too!!!! He meant for this to happen your way exactly on His time!! OMG!!! Those beautiful beautiful pink lines!! I can't stop staring at them!! Your time Tara.. this is your time!!

9 years ago

Oh my goodness Tara!!! Oh yes, yes, yes!!!! I have tears streaming down my cheeks for you! What a beautiful second line! So dark! I'm so excited and sending you sticky dust! Oh little baby, stick!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

So what did the hubby say?????? Did you decide whether or not to get your HCG levels?

9 years ago

Tara I'm waiting to hear more!!!! Most exciting thing going on lol!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo