Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5771 - 5780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Yay! For you Tara!

10 years ago

Tara - WOOHOO!!! Happy BD'ing darlin! Baby Dust, Baby Dust, Baby Dust!

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who giggles and laughs with their partner after sex. Lol! I went ahead and ordered the softcups. Hopefully they do the trick. And it'll be nice not to have to lay in bed with my feet up in the air afterwards!

I'm going to try the pineapple thing too. That's very interesting and something I've never heard of before... Trick will be finding a good pineapple this time of year.

10 years ago

Temp spike this morning. Not surprised with all the cramping I was having yesterday. 1dpo today! Cd 23 as well. Last time I OV'd this early was back in MAY! Hopefully my eggs will be fresher. So glad she upped my clomid.

@joe- thank you love!

@mrsC- dh was actually the one that did the research on the pineapple. Thought it was so cute that he was googling stuff like I do.
You'll love the softcups. I love them during my af too. I still lay in bed with my hips on a pillow for 30 minutes so gravity can help the swimmers o~ o~ get to their destination. But when I get up to pee and clean up, the swimmers dont come right back out :). Fyi- to insert it, before dh pulls out, he lifts my hips really high. That way I can get the cup in without the sperm falling out. Not exactly the most sexiest thing for my husband to see but he's completely willing. He laughs at how it seems like my vagina just sucks the softcup inside like a vacuum. Lol!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

User Image

I ovulated whoop whoop!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello how is everybody? I'm 4 dpo now

10 years ago

I'm well Athena. I'm probably about 2 or 3 dpo. I have decided not to chart or temp or check my cervix this cycle because I'm tired of being let down. I'm only keeping track of when we bd. I will test if my cycle has gone 40 days.it's just been a long 2 years of TTC. I'm so beat up emotionally.

10 years ago

Athena - Fxd for a very sticky bean!!

Tara - Are you feeling any better, dear?

AFM - We just can't seem to catch a break... :-((

Fiance' went to the clinic yesterday to make a "deposit" for analysis and banking. This was supposed to be the first of multiple trips to save up for the future... But shortly after he left the clinic, the tech guy called him and said there was nothing in the sample... Just round cells... So we don't know what this means for us TTC, except that we won't be able to conceive at all the natural way...

My theory is that it's a result of the cancer... I think the prostate has blocked the vas deferens and isn't letting anything through... B/c my Fiance says for the past few months it hasn't felt right when he finishes. And the consistency has changed quite drastically as well.

I think I'm in shock... ... We never, not in a million years, expected this...

So I'm not going to take the Clomid this month... I mean, what's the point? :'-(

10 years ago

Holy cow MrsC! That sucks. I'm so sorry. Are you waiting to hear from the dr? Your husband must feel...ugh, cant even imagine how he's feeling. Keep us updated .

3dpo today. Just trying to relax as much as possible. Had an emotional breakdown yesterday over my cat. Not sure how much longer he'll be around. Wrestling with the idea of putting him down soon. He still has his good and bad days. He was out of it yesterday but today he's eating baby food on his own, drinking, eating treats, playing... But I know it wont last forever. Just wish he'd go to sleep and not wake up so I dont have to make the decision to bring him in. My sister's cat died 4 years ago at the vet after getting bloodwork done. Didnt even know he was sick til the day he died. I had to be the one to bring him in to get the bloodwork done and he hated the vet. I had to pull him out from under the bed and he tried to hold onto the carpet. He cried all the way there and I left him so he could get the bloodwork. The vet called later to tell me he died shortly after...possible blood clot. It still haunts me that he had to die in a place he hated. Dont feel like I could do that to my little rome rome.

10 years ago • Post starter

Mrs.carper I'm so sorry so what's y'all's next step?

Tara. I wish I could give you a hug. a virtual one will have to do. My Rudy hates car rides, it is the worst, he whines at the top of his lungs the whole time and has done it since we brought him home the first time. He is so sweet at the vet he even wants to sit in my lap which is definitely not like him. Penny doesn't mind it, but the last time I took her she escaped, a vet tech opened the door and she bolted to the back where their offices were and they found her under someone's desk lol. I hope that you find peace and can make the right decision for him.

Afm I have a sinus infection and bronchitis, I went to the doctor today. I'm also so crampy today and it's 5 dpo.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope all is well. It has been a very busy week, so sorry I have been missing in action. I am officially out this cycle. AF started today on 15 DPO. This AF is very different. My boobs are sore and I am having some lower back cramping. I will call my RE tomorrow to see when they want me to come in for my CD3 ultrasound. I really hoped this was going to be it for me, but on to the next cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo