Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9441 - 9450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies!

Pinkster, sorry, that bi...witch escaped my Basement... donno how... or she has sisters ...

Ania, i want chocolate cheese cake now.... and i am on a diet... i don't think i like you right now... just kidding!

Don't ever give up hope ladies, no matter what! We will succeed! I promise!

Wish you all a great day!

User Image

8 years ago

Check out this craziness. I was organizing my ttc journey photos and was curious to compare me vs my sister LOL
[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zps9vljjday.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh my goodness waitingonmymiracle, thats is ridiculous and a lot of money ouch, bet when you wiggle you rattle, all of course is worthevery penny if you get your miracle
Astrid, yes she did, really thought we;d cracked it this month but onwards and upwards I spose
Have a good week ladies -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hello ladies
iam Lauren and iam new to this page it is my first time ever to actually create an account because iam slowly loosing it. After we had a miscarriage last year in November we are trying to have another baby again ,it was very very painful and traumatic not only because it would have been our first . Now iam currently 4 dpo and iam thinking every month iam pregnant again which didn't happen obviously and it breaks my heart and makes me really upset on top its hard because my man is not always there during my ovulation times due to work but he tries. last time(this month) we could baby dance five dance before ovulation and one day after and I pray that somehow we can expect a lil wonder this month because I have heard that some people did get pregnant five days before ovulation. either way iam going totally crazy and wish I could test already ...I wish lots and lots of baby dust to all of us and patience for the wait smh lol hugs Lauren

8 years ago

Hello Lauren and welcome! How far along were you when you lost your Little star? Did the docs investigate why this happened? I wish you strenght and serenity and power to achieve your dream!

User Image

8 years ago

If I have to do IVF again I am totally taking a picture like that!!!! It's insane how much we have to take just to have a baby, my daughter was a complete accident. INSANE!

8 years ago

Dear Astrid
Thank you very much for your kind words we were 11 weeks along and the docs did not have a Reason or why it happened or what could have caused it...but its hard not to blame yourself even tho you know you didn't do anything wrong ...

8 years ago

Lauren, welcome.. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your angel. Good luck on your TWW. How long have you guys been trying again?

8 years ago

Lauren - welcome, and I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope this is the month for you. Yes, you can get pregnant having sex 5 days before ovulation, and your egg can live up to 24 hours after, so hopefully your timing was just right! Big hugs to you.

Mandy - I'm symptom spotting for you from afar. Give us an update!

AFM, I think I am 5dpo, and I was unable to resist the draw of trying, so we did try. I'm not sure whether I ovulated because of the cyst but am certainly hoping so. Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Phat I wish I had symptoms. Maybe I do and am just totally blocking them out, I do not think so though. Nothing has stood out enough to say they are symptoms other than pressure the last few days. That's is.. Staying hopeful though, everyone I know that has went through IVF says they have had zero symptoms until 6-8 weeks. I think it has to do with your body not naturally producing the hormones at first. I have no idea, but that makes me happy!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo