Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2411 - 2420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies I had a big ole temp dip today -.61. So what does this mean for ov, about to happen or already happened?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I checked my cervix and it is high and open I think. I could feel like an indention. I have been crampy and I don't know if it was related but I had some diarrhea. I read something about the rise in estrogen can cause diarrhea. but thats about it except my opks are darker but still negative :/

11 years ago

You'll usually get a nice temp dip on day of OV due to the increase in estrogen. Sometimes it's small, sometimes it's large. In your case, I'd babydance like crazy. The next few days will tell you what it means. If your temp spikes and stay up for for 3 days straight then you most likely OV'd.

AFM- My cervix was OPEN today. I bet if I could reach my pinky finger up there, it would have fit perfectly in my cervix. CM has been watery past few days too. OPK was negative, in fact, it was SUPER light. Barely there. Dont know what to think! I'm having cramping over my ovaries too. Ugh! Cant remember what my opks looked like prior ovulation...looks like I'm searching my archives! LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Your cervix will be open when you are ovulating. The opening will be about the size of a number 2 eraser head. You'll always feels an 'indentation' but it's more open at ovulation. That's why you check your cervix everyday throughout cycle so you have an idea of what is normal and what is different.
Go to www.beautifulcervix.com

They have galleries of cervixes. I was just on there LOL.

11 years ago • Edited • Post starter

It def feels different cause I could barely find the opening before. but opk is negative wth.

11 years ago

My temp is still way low

11 years ago

Having pains in my left and right ovaries uh oh.lol last night and a few other nights this week

11 years ago

Yesterday was a hard day for me I went to a baby shop to look at things for the baby shower and I almost had a break down in the middle of the shop I had to walk out and the baby shower was cancelled which was good for me as I don't think I could of handled it it was cancelled as the mum is not well she has a condition where her body attacks the baby and things had got bad and the baby had to have a blood transfusion so we are all very worried about them as the mum is my dhs cousin

User Image

11 years ago

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I just had a positive test!!

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

AHHHH!!!!!! MARIELLE!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@athena- I had many BBT ups and downs during my cycle last month. Dont give up hope!

@lammy- I'm sorry honey. It is so hard to go to baby stores right now, especially when it's for someone else. Praying for mother and baby!

As for me- I'm folding my cards this cycle. Called my dr to let her know that the clomid failed this time. So tomorrow I take a hpt just to make certain for the dr, then I start the provera. Dr is putting me on 100mg clomid for my final round and I have to get another progesterone test this cycle. Told dh I'm sorta relieved this cycle is gonna be over. I can just make love to him and not worry about softcups/preseed...I can just clean up and go to bed! I can stop obsessing over my cervix for a couple weeks at least.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo