Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2311 - 2320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Dh and I feel like we've been socked in the gut repeatedly tonight! First, remember the promotion meeting they had about dh the other day? Well it went very well but it's up to the city administrator to make the decision. Well the city administrator got fired the day after the meeting so now we have to wait for a new administrator to be hired and make a decision. But that's not the socked in the gut part. Dh didnt want to tell his parents about what's been going on cause they are VERY judgemental of our finances...like we never live up to their standards. Well dh was telling them over dinner tonight about the admin. getting fired and got lost in the story and spilled the beans about the possible promotion !. After we left, I asked him WTH was that? He had no clue what I was talking about so I refreshed his memory....he starting screaming "CRAP CRAP CRAP! He had no idea that he spilled the beans so now he feels horrible. Oh and the second punch in the gut....his parents are smoking again! They would have been smoke free for 2yrs next month but I noticed cigarette smoke in their stove vent and unfortunately I was right about it. Breaks my heart . Ugh. Anyways, got preseed tonight and will start using it 14 dpo. Wondering if we should everyother night or just have fun and do it every night when we want?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - toddler puke, nothin' like it. Did he accidentally mention the possible promotion or accidentally mention that you're ttc?

Athena - Congrats on the house!

11 years ago

I go for my 2nd blood test tomorrow and I see my doc Thursday to talk about results and what's the next step

User Image

11 years ago

@Phat- Oh heck no!! If he told them about ttc... he'd be dead right now ! And he knows that too lol.

@lammy- hoping thursday comes fast for you!

Nothing going on here. Family has the flu so dh and I are home relaxing away from the germs! Dh's cousin is taking a hpt tonight. She had lunch and threw it up 2 minutes later. I asked her when AF was due and she said, "Let's put it this way, I've been doubling up cause I always forget to take them AND I've forgotten to take them since tuesday and I havent gotten my period yet!". So she's going let me know if 2 pink lines show up. It's funny you know....dh and I, we're together almost 7 years, married for 2 1/2 and we try and try and try and try for a year for a baby and still nothing. Yet a couple that dates for a couple months, got engaged, broke up, then a year later got back together and 3 weeks later are now possibly expecting. Plus he's getting ready to be deployed for 4 years so she'll be a single mom of 2 kids, both without a father close by. Sometimes it just doesnt seem fair .

I know what you mean Tara, my husband jokes all the time that he needs to quit his job so that we can get pg because people that can't afford it or have troubles in their relationships are always getting pregnant. We have been together over 5 yrs and have been married almost 3. And we wanted to do it all the right way, make sure we were financially stable before we had kids and now that we are there it doesn't happen.

Lammy good luck with the tests and dr.

Thanks everyone we are very excited about our home. I'm not sure if I'm starting or what, I was bleeding last night but today not much going on. Maybe it's trying to start.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ladies - writing to say so long & best of luck. I have a lot going on right now with my kids, my DH is not cooperating regarding TTC, I felt something on my cervix while checking position that is hopefully just a polyp but should be checked, and I don't know if I'm still actually fertile so need to get my hormones checked, so I'm going to bow out of this insanity for a while. I need a break. I hope when/if I come back I don't see any of you because you've all conceived. If you do get a BFP & want to let me know if you send me a message on here it comes up on my email, so I'll get it. Love you all!

11 years ago

Phat wishing you the best of luck! Praying whatever you felt is nothing and the doctors give you the answers you need!

Athena! Congrats on the new house!!! How EXCITING!!!!

Tara. wheewww I thought he mentioned TTC! Sorry about the bad day though!

Lammy let us know the blood work results!

User Image

11 years ago

@phat- We'll miss you on here sweetheart! You've been an amazing friend to have in the asylum!

Did something silly today...took a test . I've been having headaches EVERYDAY since last wednesday. I know headaches are a side effect from the clomid but dang! Figured what the heck I'll dip an hpt with my opk. Bfn. No biggie just curious. It feels like it's taking forever to get to OV. I'm not stressing out this time cause I know it will come! Just feels like a long wait. Just wish this headache would go away. Acupressure and massage is helping. I think part of it is my ponytail. My hair is getting long and heavier when it's up. When I take my hair down, it eases up. Thinking of getting it cut.

Phat- I'll miss you, you should still come to visit.

Afm I had a good cry in the car. Just found out my aunts 18 yr old step daughter is pregnant. She just finished her first semester of college and lives with her bf and they can barely get by. Why is it you do things the right way and get jipped.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

we will miss u phat

i know how you feel athena its so hard seeing others have babys when you feel like ur doing things the right way in life yet still dont get things but in a way im glad we struggled to get what we have as it makes us appreciate it more

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo