Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9391 - 9400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I had my first evap with superdrug tests but it didn't look like that!!

Another crazy lady in the 2ww club. I know I need to wait until Friday to test but I've put my shoes on several times today to go but a test than talked myself out of if. Not sure if I'm just immagining symptoms either

*cramping with like a swishy feeling
*mild headaches
*lotion like cm but it's now watery
*excessive burping and gas (not like me at all)
*weird dreams

Wouldn't be the first time I've convinced myself I'm pg only for af to arrive and ruin it

8 years ago

Same wellheeledmom, how far are you in, Im 14dpo, had so far, tested 10dpo and today, had plenty of symptoms, (very sore boobs, hard, painful nipples, slight nausea, off certain foods, garlic, mushrooms eww, light headed, headache last 8 days, poss implantation dip and spotting same day, cramps and swollen down below throughout) and 1st round of clomid, -x-

8 years ago

I'm also 10 dpo (possibly 11) everything I've read suggests it still might just be too early so don't lose hope. I just don't want to get my hopes up but I've never been this gassy or had heartburn and having watery discharge is very different for me!

Lots of

8 years ago

I keepy fingers crossed for you ladies! Pinkster, i want to see a BFP tomorrow and i am not taking no for an answer, got it? :)

User Image

8 years ago

Mandy - I just saw your post. This week??? EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP

Well Heeled - Welcome! I hope you get your BFP.

Pinkster - totally weird looking test. Good luck tomorrow!!

8 years ago

Phat, we do the transfer Wednesday at 12:30! I'm so excited, scared, nervous, really every emotion you can think of actually. It's hard to get your hopes up when for years you've been let down, yet you want to stay so positive. It sucks. Although the progesterone shots so far have been a breeze. I almost don't want to say that out of fear of jinxing myself! Lol... My last Lupron shot is tomorrow then I start antibiotics, steroids, and up my progesterone injections and capsules. We will test March 23rd, well I will test March 20th. I will be 11DP/5 day old transfer. I want to know before I go in for beta testing. I want to get my crying out at home, not wherever I am when I get the results. IF this doesn't work then I am taking a cycle off to allow my hormones to normalize and lose these 15lbs all these meds made me gain before we start over.

Astrid, good luck! Fingers crossed for you.

Pinkster, I do not test so I have no experience with evaps. Hopefully tomorrow morning it will be more clear.

8 years ago

Wow Xoxo, how exciting, I will be keeping my for you and sending sticky wishes your way, and looking forward to March 12th already, thanks ladies, will update tom -x-

8 years ago

Mandy, fingers crossed for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Pinkster, send the ugly bi... sorry... my way... i expect her tomorrow anyway! I will kick her ...

User Image

8 years ago

Mandy - THAT'S ONLY 2 DAYS FROM NOW!!! OMG SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo