Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3281 - 3290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

AHHHHHHHHH I'm sorry! I didn't read back far enough when I joined this forum. I didn't know that.. Now I feel horrible for asking. :-(
Mem, I am sorry again honey..

11 years ago

@xomandy- dont feel horrible for asking hun...it's how we learn .

Did the blanket harness with my nephew more today and when I removed the blanket, he didnt realize it and he took off walking!!! Granted it was only 2-3 steps but he walked! Thank the Lord my sister was there to see it. She would have killed me otherwise. lol. My sister told me today that 3 of her friends are pregnant and they are all due in November Uggggg! Cant help but to feel sometimes like it's never going to happen to me...but I have to keep speaking faith!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting- thank you hun. I felt the same way when I read your similar post. Also you are right, no real symptoms of low progesterone you just have to testfor it. I delivered my first baby at 24 weeks due to low progesterone, then my 2 subsequent babies were born early (after many ER visits to stop labor) at36 weeks 1 day and 36 weeks 4 days coconsecutively. Pile that on top of 2 (now 3!) Miscarriages, low progesterone comes to mind as the culprit.

Hubby sucks right now, he actually left tonight to go stay somewhere else so he could be away from me because I'm "irrational". Prick. He says I'm too emotional right now and he doesn't want to be "disrespected" because I raised my voice to try and get it through his head that I'm having a lot of hormone issues right now since my body just geared up for pregnancy then lost it so my body is releasing all these hormones just as fast as they came on... he doesn't get it. Held a pompous, pretentious asshole right now. I'll be alright but I do think I need to kick him to the curb. Is it bad that at this point in my life I'm almost willing to just go to a bar on O day? LMAO... just kidding. :)

11 years ago

Oh just saw your post Mandy don't feel terrible this thread is loooong I don't blame u for not reading the whole thing!!

11 years ago

Sorry about your husband.. I would slap the crap out of my husband if he pulled something like that. I'm not a physical person but I think I might be then ;-)
I'm not judging but he should be there with you right now so you aren't alone through this. You have us!!!! We aren't there to hug you but we can cyber hug.

11 years ago

I'm waiting for the website to shut down the forum because it's taking up too much space . Never thought it'd be this big!

@memphrika- OH MAN!!! I WANNA DRIVE DOWN THERE AND KICK HIM IN HIS REAR!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

ugh... sorry Memph...
Mines right along there with you... I moved to the living room tonight because he was not getting it through his head...

User Image

11 years ago

Stupid boys. He ended up coming back home at around midnight after I called and threatened him! Omgosh I feel like crap today....

11 years ago

@Mem, I am soooooo glad he came home! I hope you start feeling better.

11 years ago

Thanks Mandy!

Where is everyone (besides Lammy!!! :). ) in their cycles right now?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo