Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6761 - 6770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara i got my bfp on 10 dpo and it was faint on a frer. So I'm crossing everything for you.

So excited we get to see the baby this afternoon. My appt is in an hour. I can't believe next month we will be finding out the gender.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Holy crap athena!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

tara mine was looking like that at 14dpo it didnt get dark dark till i was 6 weeks

me and zia are cheering u on xxx im so excited for u i keep checking in on updates lol

User Image

10 years ago

Dh is about ready to hide all my tests He says he sees what I'm seeing and does think I am. But he's afraid to get excited until we get the bloodwork back. He wants me to skip testing tomorrow and test again on wednesday so if I am, there is a bigger difference in tests and I can relax a bit more. When they only change a little each day...it makes you antsy!

Tell DH we are stalking your tests and want to see you test everyday! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

That is NOT trigger! Oh Tara, I'm sending you loads of sticky baby dust! I think you have a real BFP starting there!

And you have to test each day, I'll go crazy otherwise, lol!!

Tell him you can still compare today's with Wednesday's when you do it, you'll just take out tonight's and tomorrow's tests to show him, haha!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/f0276394-e443-451f-ae86-3240c933b776.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

It's a baby now!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

That looks like great progression! Mine did not show that much progression in one day until I was like 15 dpo

10 years ago

Congrats athena!!!

10 years ago

I took a test about 4 hrs after that one (i'm an idiot fyi). It was lighter than earlier but the urine was diluted after drinking a quart of liquid after waking up (milk/water).lol . Praying it's just cause it's diluted. Almost all my other tests are fmu and the only 2 that are evening tests, are lighter than Fmu too. I'll probably test tomorrow knowing me just to feel better. Read a lot of girls have the same thing happen at 10dpo cause the hcg isnt high enough yet.

Pressure in lower abdomen, slight nausea....feel like puking will help.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo