Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1761 - 1770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Barbie - I got really hot with my pregnancies. I don't remember how soon it started, though. GL!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

Im a music fiend and I have a song that will help make a baby!

Go check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXokTCcPww

hehehehe

BABY MAKIN MUSIC!!!

I hope the link works! Lemme know cause YouTube is blocked at work so I cant check.

User Image

11 years ago

@phatgurl OMG!! Really?? Im beginning to freak out here! I will be soooo disappointed if all this is goin on and I dont get a BFP! I will be totally convinced that the mind can make the body do what it says to do! Even when we are subconciously doing it.

OMG.... hours away from testing... Stay away

User Image

11 years ago

it's 9 my time! I will be up maybe 8 am so I'll test lol

11 years ago

Good luck wondering & Barbie!

11 years ago

I really have no excuse not to exercise, we basically have a whole gym, plus an elliptical and an ab glider. I've just been very lazy for a while now. So I'm trying to take charge and get healthier. I've changed my diet starting the beginning of this past week and I'm doing a smoothie/soup cleanse and then I am going to eat healthy once I'm done with this week. I'm thinking about getting the cook yourself thin book. I really enjoyed the show when it was on.

@wondering and barbie, good luck hope you get a

Tara, I am so crazy right now lol I can't wait to start testing :) If it works you should go for it. I'm all about natural remedies. Which is why I want to wait on the clomid.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena-cramping is good! Hail to the O!!!

@Barbie- dh never knows what I'm going to do next. I love the look on his face when he walks into the bathroom while I'm showering and I've got my leg up on the wall with my fingers in me ...."What are doing?"..."Oh nothing...just checking my cervix! "

@wondering-Make a big production about it!! I would!

Watching SNL christmas...It's sad that Justin Timberlake used to sing Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and now he's singing about giving his girl, "his cock in a box" for Christmas! Oh how people change.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Being that I'm a massage therapist...I'm very holisitic. Herbal remedies (pepper for toothaches), natural oils...taught my sister how to make homemade babyfood, etc. But after 10 months of trying, I'm willing to give Clomid a shot. Prayed a lot about it and we'll see what happens.

11 years ago • Post starter

Well if I were in your shoes I would be doing the same. I just want to make sure I have exhausted all options since we haven't been ttc all that long.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Good luck wondering and barbie!! Sounds like BFP's may be coming your way!!!

Okay ladies I have a question. About 2 today I started having some pain in my back on the right side between my spine and shoulder blade like it's painful to the touch. Bra and shirt even hurt it! and then about 3 my right BOOB started hurting the same way!! Even my nipple!! I'm sure its not a TWW type of thing but sure is strange!! Any ideas? Dr.Google wasn't much help.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo