Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5911 - 5920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I miss being woke up by my cat in the middle of the night. I lost him to cancer almost a month ago. Enjoy those nights despite how aggravated you are at lack of sleep lol.

When the blood flow returns to your leg...it feels like you are peeing down your leg LOL!

Glad you got the thermometer....hopefully you wont need it but if you do, it's fun to chart.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that :( poor kitty. If I end up with a bfn next month I will have dh try that on me, I'll just make sure to empty my bladder before je starts if that's the case!

10 years ago

Omg. It's 11:30 pm and I just realized something...

Today was supposed to be my due date . Wow! That's a punch in the gut.

Awww sweetie I am so sorry prayers and hugs going your way love

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! I have been reading this blog daily for sometime now. I have been ttc for 14 mo. I've only been keeping track of my cycle and ovulation but I'm ready to use all the tools available to me but have no clue where to even start lol. Right now I'm 11 Dpo. I have all these symptoms but who knows. I'm not set to start my next cycle until this Sat which is my bday. So hopefully I will get the best bday gift a girl can ask for :)

10 years ago

Hi Amandalea! I am new this site but have been studying all day everyday for the past 3 days, so much that dh has forbidden me to view it anymore because he says it's making me crazy! I too have only been tracking my cycles and ovulation times but I will start bbt at the suggestion of another member if I don't get my bfp that I am praying for next week. Hoping you get the best bday gift ever!!

10 years ago

I am so frustrated and confused! I thought I was 9dpo today but after doing the calculators on this site it says I am 6dpo. I hate this waiting game

10 years ago

Hiya ladies! I think O is coming soon. Cervix is a changin! Lol. Starting softcups and preseed :). Spent the day with my pregnant bestie. It was great to see her. Interesting news... She offered to be our surrogate if needed. Having faith it doesnt come to that!

Ddouglas- I wouldnt trust the OV date calendars much. Think of it this way....test in a few days. You'll be 9 or 12 dpo..hpt could be positive...

@amanda-i'm so sorry you've been doing this same song and dance for a while too. Guess the best place to start is to know what you are using now. Temps, opks, etc...???

I think ovulation may be coming for me too. I'm having a horrible hot flash and my ovaries are twitching.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Another this morning I'm pretty sure there is no bun in the oven. I'm starting to hate my uterus and dh's testes. I am gonna order pre-seed and see if that will make it happen, I keep reading so many positive things about it. Hope everyone else has better luck!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo