Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7471 - 7480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies I'm actually at the doctors office now and have strep throat too! I'm hoping I find out more last night I had another episode of spotting but this th
Brown and pink just very light I'll let everyone know once I leave

9 years ago

Tara~ I actually use a progesterone cream rx from the doctor. I do have low prog, but have been applying it since I ovulated.... lol But I have my annual tomorrow so we will see for sure! And I have the utmost respect for people in the vet world. I wouldn't be able to do it. I would be crying every day. People just amaze me at how cruel they can be. And I would only be able to adopt so many.... lol

User Image

9 years ago

Ok we'll I'm off to the lab for a blood test and They were saying I would need another one in 48hrs

9 years ago

@samwal- Oh that sucks! Will you have your results back today?

@ EB- I've seen some pretty awesome things...and some pretty bad things. I remember many days that I'd come home and sink to the floor and cry. And other days, I couldnt wait to get home and tell everyone how awesome my day was. In some ways...I'm glad I'm out of the field cause I dont have to deal with death almost every day but I do miss the good moments and the puppy kisses .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

There has to be some good in it somewhere to help balance it out. We have four babies of our own right now, two dogs and two cats and the kisses are plenty and sometimes wet! LOL! Wouldn't change it for the world. And all rescues to boot.

User Image

9 years ago

My sister's life is dog rescue. She lives up in Philadelphia with her husband as canine behaviorists. She's pulled so many dogs just hours before being killed. She has a pack of 11 right now (pits, rotts, jacks, coyote mix, corso, mastiff). She even had a giant rabbit as part of the pack at one point lol.

Oh that's awesome!!!! We have a black lab/chow chow and a black lab/pit and two domestic long haired "heinz 57" cats. Any pointers you can throw my way? My first time taking care of baby babies. I called the shelter we got them from and she says unfortunately, without the momma cat, these little ones don't do very well and I will be damned if I loose another one! I have them set up in my spare bathroom with a heating pad on low and I am feeding them every 4 hours or so. Closer to 5.5 while I'm at work but I leave wet smooshed kitten food for them to lick. They are 3-4 weeks. Their eyes are open, ears are up and they are learning to walk.

User Image

9 years ago

It's sounds like they are doing pretty good. If they are feeding well and have the strength to get around...it's sounds very promising. First thing to do is get them into the vet and get them checked out. Being that they were in a shelter, they may likely develop a cold so the vet should check out their lungs. Also, if you have a small food scale, weigh them every couple of days to make sure they are gaining weight. That will tell you if they are thriving :). Good idea to keep them together for a while too. Young kittens without a mother have a tendency to be sorta...mean lol. They dont get the proper interaction by themselves and develop psychological issues making them anxious, nervous and therefore...a bit mean sometimes. So if they have each other, they should have better attitudes and thrive with eachother :). Right now, they'll enjoy being close together, so even having them in a cozy box with the heating pad on low at one end. Maybe even a little stuffed animal inside the box will help them feel secure.
Here's a link to a feeding schedule....
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=1+2137&aid=912

Sorry if the animal talk is annoying you ladies LOL

Good to know! Thanks!! And yes, back to baby making... LOL!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm cd 26. No OV yet....pooh!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo