Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1881 - 1890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Lammy the majority of voters disagree lol and one girl told me it is impossible for it to be positve 5 dpo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@waiting it sucks. I will definitely need drugs too. I'm so upset with my bf idk what to do. He hasn't talked to me in almost a week. I told him it seems as if he doesn't love me anymore and he doesn't care and he told me not to tell him how he feels about anything. It's only through text messages, not actually speaking. I don't know what to do, my heart is not ready to give up.

11 years ago

Felt fine last night.....ate some lasagna and dairy queen ice cream about 8pm. WE danced last night and used a soft cup. So about 3 am I wake up in AGONY, stomach is killing, feels like when AF starts in middle of night.....very painful. Took out soft cup cause I didnt know what was causing the pain, that didnt do it, threw up 4 times and was up for about 2 hours fighting off getting sick. This is Am gettting hot flashes and dizzy....Im only 1 dpo so I know its not related. BF said very early morning sickness lol. I very rarely get sick or throw up, I almost have to force it when I do......feel like crud and have to work 7p-7 a tonight.....hoping this all goes away. Way to early to be a symptoms!?!?!?!?

11 years ago

oh and just did OPks, they were dark on sunday, lighter yesterday and now same color?? WTHeck!

11 years ago

yeah today OPK is def same color, so Im gonna call this O day rather than 1 dpo, CD 14 of 26..........is that short luteal? Took care of business when I saw that same color. Soft cup in.....hope this is my month!

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy- Hoping it's a good sign and not the stomach virus.

@athena-I guess you dyed your hair? LOL.

@enbutler-I'm sorry honey! Dh gets annoyed at me when I tell him how I think he's feeling. Dont communicate thru text hun. When emotions run high things can be thrown out of context when reading them. I've learned that the hard way.

@hkellerman- Being that sick and since you just OV, I'd say a stomach virus. Try not to test LH anymore. Those can be a pain. I've seen opks on the gallery get dark, light, then dark again. It is true that opks can pick up hcg but that's usually not until hcg is high. Praying you feel better honey!

Cramps are sucky right now and I feel so bloated I should have been in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!! But on the upside....my weight is down into the 140's!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Picking up my clomid prescription tomorrow and going to grab some softcups. I'm excited to try them!
Mostly because I really want to have sex! I'm always my most turned on during AF. Anyone else that way?

doctors went well today i have to have a blood test on cycle day 21 7 days after ov to test Progesterone and hubby has a form for him to get his spremies tested then once results are back we go from there
best part he didnt say one word about my weight

atm im on cycle day 24 of 28/29

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so glad it went well Lammy! Bonus that he didnt mention weight. I'm always dreading that. If you had problems OVing, then it may have gone different, but luckily you dont :). Since the dr is asking for dh to test and he has the paperwork....do you think he'll do it sooner? o~ o~ o~

I am that way too Tara.

I did dye my hair lol, I died it dark brown before, but some of it turned black. It didn't lighten when I colored this time because I wanted to go a light brown. So I had to do a color remover and then die it and now its kind of a strawberry blonde. My old hairdresser tells me all the time that I should be one. She says I'm good at it. One time I just went to get it trimmed and I had died it blonde on the bottom layer and dark reddish brown on top and she said it was as good a if she had done it. I have even done my own highlights with foils and caps.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo