Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tested this morning and got "Hopefully Line"!!! Havent downloaded the pics yet but there was a line ay 4 minutes (I got sidetracked for a minute looking at my calendar ). To me, it looks different than the other ones. The line looks more pink. But I've been fooled before so I'm not getting my hopes up. During my shower this morning I was having a strong 'pulling sensation' on my lower left side. So either I had a large stool in my sigmoid colon (sorry TMI) or it was uterine pulls/tugs on my left side....it wasnt the colon. I went and it's still pulling like crazy. I added up the days...if I ovulated last monday then I'd only be 8dpo. Too early for but I'm going to test again on Friday. However, if I did ovulate and I have a period, I'm going to be just as happy.

@aprincessa-hmmm...even though the symptoms you're having are that of pregnancy. They can also be that of a false pregnancy and PCOS (including the nipple leakage). But if your doctor tested your LH and FSH and Testosterone levels they should have been about to tell if it was PCOS. I'm so sorry it's so confusing honey.

@Shay- Not much is as relaxing as a day in the bass boat, a good book, and a pole in the water...just need a bite to make it perfect. lol. I agree with Phatgurl- tell your BIL you plan on having tons of sex over the weekend...trust me, that alone will freak him out. No one wants to hear their sibling orgasm.

@Jessica- Keeping my fingers crossed for you love!!! My sister only had sore nipples. No breast pain til after birth when milk was coming in.

Just told Dh about my tugging/pulling (not about the hpt) and he says, "really! Is that good or bad?" Sometimes I wonder if he's slow?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

so since i realised it was the 2ww ive been driving myself crazy with every little thing

the worse thing is the cramps like bad pains but no bleed ive also noticed that im moody really bad every little thing DH does annoys me and i been biting his head off a bit too also for about a week now i been feeling really horny hehe ( i like this symptom lol ) poor DH got jumped in his sleep other day lol not that he complained lol last night when i was going to be i was almost sick and today when i was on the phone i almost had to get off phone to be sick but i was ok after 15mins

if i go by my last i should be 5dpo but last was 2 weeks late so could have ov early .

if comes im going to go to docs about cramps see what they say so is due in 9days will have to wait and see what happens

User Image

11 years ago

HOLY CRAP!!! I just posted my test! It looks !!!! Breathe Tara.....breathe! Dont put the cart before the horse. AHH!

AH OMG TARA! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!!!!!

When was the last time you tested? How far along do you think you are?

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

I havent tested since last monday. Not sure dpo but my cousin called me last monday and told me God woke her up and she had a feeling on her heart that a HUGE blessing was going to happen that day for me and eric. Half way thru the day I thought I felt a POP on my right side but I ignored it. So if it was ovulation...I'm 8 dpo! Trying not to get excited. But i've never seen a line like this before. Dont know how I'm going to wait til friday to test again! Afraid of getting .

I remember you cousin saying that and she must of been right! The suspense is going to kill me with you waiting till friday to test!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

I'm starting to go thru that lovely phase of second guessing myself and the test.
SOMEONE SMACK ME ACROSS THE FACE!

I think Im gonna trust my instics on this one ladies....i cant dwell anymore. If God has it in his plans for us to have a child he will lead the way and make the path shine bright. Im sure if I am.....my period wont come and a pregnancy test and blood test will eventually come. Im just soo stressed.
Angela

11 years ago

AF came today :( one day late. I was so shocked when I saw ir. But right now, my flow is very dark and almost more of a discharge. It's weird. At first it was normal, and now it's weird. But I have cramps out of this world!
ugh. I hope your BFP was correct, Tara!

11 years ago

TARA- I am smacking you as hard as i can via internet! Do not ruin the joy of your +, remember any + no matter how faint is +! I told everybody at work today when i went in for my follow up, and DH says "Congrats Woman send some of that baby spray stuff our way" My reply to that is honey baby spray is sperm.. youve got plently. I will ask her for some baby dust! He got a crack out of that one, So our trip got put off :( DH got called into work for the next 3 months, at least i do not have to worry about deployments anymore but i was kind of enjoying him being home besides the sleeping l0l

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo