Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6951 - 6960 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

If your Dr is brushing off what is a very real issue for you, I would definitely see if Parints can recommend a more open minded gyno. Do you have a time frame in which you'll be able to do another IUI cycle?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Yea, but I want to get the karyotype bloodwork back before jumping back in.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@lisserb- CoQ10....I read most girls take 600 mg. What brand did you use and when did you stop taking it?

I believe I took 600 or 800mg. There is a type that is more bio available, which I read was better, but I just took the regular drugstore kind, something that was mid price range from Target, I believe. They were 200mg tablets and I think I was taking 2 twice a day or two in the morning and one at night, I can't fully remember. I know they were little red capsules. I took it until around when we went to Las Vegas, so it was July or the beginning of August when I stopped and I got pregnant in August.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

OK. Reason I asked is I was curious if to stop them during the tww. I read some girls did to save money, while other girls said the RE had them take it to bfp.

Something I wish I could get over the counter is the methylfolate. The more I read, it says that folic acid does diddly squat for MTHFR. I hope she cooperates with me.

I had planned on stopping it before my IVF, so it kind of just worked out that I stopped it right before I got pg. if you have several months before you are considering another IUI, maybe take it right up to the IUI and then stop. Otherwise I don't think it hurts anything to continue it until a bfp. I don't think its one that can affect your uterus directly, like evening primrose oil or flaxseed oil can.

Amazon has a few versions of methylfolate, and I found this one too, http://www.swansonvitamins.com/jarrow-formulas-inc-methyl-folate-400-mcg-60-veg-caps

9 years ago

Tara, I have ordered L-Methylfolate in 1000 mg capsules from Amazon. The brand is "Life Extension." As Lisserb mentioned, they have multiple options available Amazon.

User Image

9 years ago

Cool! Thank you ladies! I love you guys!

Ran by walmart on my way home and picked up my CoQ10. I got 200mg and with taking 3 a day it will last for 20 days. I compared all the different kinds and found that the gummy version was half the price. I talked with the pharmacist and he said I would get the same benefits from the gummy cause they are both absorbed equally. The only difference is calories...works for me! I'd rather pay $10 dollars than $24.

@lisserb- I need to milk your brain for as long as I can cause as soon as baby comes...you probably wont be on as much LOL.

I'll still check in on you as often as I can Tara. :) I've stood in your shoes, so I feel invested. :)

9 years ago

:)
Did you take one a day? I saw there isnt a definite dosage cause everyone is different as to what the need but Dr Ben from mthfr.net said if you cant test your levels first...start at 1/2mg. So probably 1 of the tablets you suggested. I'm due to pick up my next script of folgard and I'm debating it....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo