Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6391 - 6400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day went well. Sounds like you sure did MrsFoltzy! Congrats on the bfp! I love seeing them. Speaking of which...I'm so excited for you Memphrika but I know what you mean. It's hard to get excited til you see that heartbeat. I guess they are really pumping the progesterone in you?

@Athena- OMG..I'm surprised you didnt message me about that. So happy you havent seen anything since but I bet you're still nervous. Cant wait to see more that cute little developing embryo Monday!

@lisserb- Yea...they are definitely covering all the bases. I'm kind of nervous at the idea of not checking my cervix!

I had a pretty good V-day. Took Monroe (kitty) to the vet and he got a clean bill of health. He's exhausted from his ordeal though. He's been passed out on the couch next to me for almost 2 hours...laying up side down I may add. Lol. After the vet, I did the tax stuff and then we went to see the Lego Movie...."Everything is Awesome!...Everything is cool when you're part of a team". LOL. Afterwards, we hung out at the pet store getting a few toys then went out for Mexican (if you're ever near St Louis, visit Chuy's in Wentzville. So good and great prices!). I ordered a strawberry daiquiri for the heck of it and it wasnt very strong....until half way through the meal and I couldnt feel my head . By the time we got home, I was so full and my head was all fuzzy. I got in the shower and dh followed me in. Poor guy, I had to turn him down cause I felt too sick. So instead he grabbed the soap and washed me while I leaned my head against the wall. I may not have gotten a card or flowers for V-day...but I got a bath LOL. After about an hour I felt much better and jumped him. So my day ended quite well.
I was really shocked by my opk this morning...getting ready to poas again :). Luckily parints is open 7 days a week so I can get a hold of them over the weekend if I OV and see what they'll want me to do.
Ok...time to make some Paleo Banana Peanut Butter Bacon cookies and get my almond milk ice cubes made for my Chocolate Peanut Butter milkshakes tonight :)..YEA!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

6 weeks from cd 1

Memphrika that's darker than my test was 10 dpo and I'm 7 weeks today.

Tara I was gonna message you but I called my doctor and they said it was probably fine since it was just a spot. My heart sank when I saw it though.

We took a trip to babies r us so I could get some preggie pops. Omg there are so many things we pretty much picked out the furniture we like. It has the changing table attached to the bed. Transfers to a toddler bed then a day bed or a full bed and the top of the changing table comes off and turns into a night stand. Also found lots of neat things :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks guys!

Athena that's so exciting! I can barely wait u til its my turn!

Haha waiting I'm glad you enjoyed your Valentine's day. We were so busy and dh had to work today so we went to bed early. He did buy me an awesome amber butterfly ring.

I started doing research on amber. Anyone heard of amber teething necklaces?

10 years ago

@athena- our babies r us experience will be easy... No bedding set to pick out. Lol. The only thing you use is a bed skirt and sheet, everything else just sits in the closet. Are you planning the nursery yet? :)

@memphrika- yes I have.

Well...either my temps are screwed up or I OV'd on V-day and missed my surge.....
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/2BD606E7-5654-425B-8DA2-B208715C4D20_zpsfgabphfe.png.html]User Image[/URL]

Time will tell :/

Tara we are planning but we have different ideas for a boy or girl.

Memphrika we saw the heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days.

10 years ago

Morning everyone!
Phatgurl - Where would I go for getting measured for nursing bras? Thanks for the tips!

My lingerie was on backorder so I never received it so I just cancelled the order. :( No lingerie. And I was so tired and sore after work that I got home and just made dinner. No nookie this weekend for me! Lol, my sex drive went MIA. We did infant and child CPR class on saturday. 4 1/2 hrs! But it was well worth it! It was a good class and the instructor was this older guy who's an EMT and he was adorable! I just wanted to hug him.

Met with my mother in law and sis in laws yesterday to do the centerpieces for my baby shower. My MIL informed us that she and my FIL talked and they said she could retire and stay home to take care of the grandkids as long as she got paid enough. I hadn't realized this was a plan that was in action at all. I guess my husband mentioned something to her a while ago but I don't remember. The plan we had going was that my hubby just got a promotion and is on a third shift job now and I would just go back to work part time after babies are born. I would work m-f but just in morning 8-12 or so. Then come home so he can sleep before going back to work. Well if I just work part time, we can't afford to supplement my MIL income. I would just be working to pay her and not be around my babies. I feel guilty because I know she wants to retire, but I don't want to go back to work full time just so she can retire. There's no pressure from them, I just hate that this weighs in the back of my mind now. I'm a worrier anyways so being pregnant and having things on my mind is sucky.

I hope everyone had a great V-day! Hopefully lots of progress was made with everyone!
Congrats to Foltzy (sp?) for the BFP!! Yay! And looks like Memprika (sp?) got one too?! Whoo-hoo!

Much love! Xoxoxoxox

User Image

10 years ago

@kristi- OH I know how that feels....in-law guilt trip! They dont even realize that they are doing it. Just do what's best for you...this is your little family and you have to do what you feel is best. I'm a worry wort too and always trying to be a people pleaser. Sometimes...you just have to force yourself to say no.

AFM- no idea what my body is doing right now. Past 3 days my temp has been up and countdown and FF thinks I OV'd. But I dont think I did....

Friday night- negative opk. drank a daquiri (not tons but enough to make my head fuzzy)

Sat AM- 0.3 degree temp spike, pretty dark opk, almost positive. Test neg that night.

Sat pm- woke up at 3 am to stupid driver and got up to look outside. Slept for another 4-5 hours.

Sun AM- temp up another 0.1., opk negavite.

Monday am- wake up with a stuffy nose and temp up another 0.3 degrees...So now my temp is 98.0.

Guess I have to just keep taking opks and temping and see what happens. I'll ask for a bloodtest if my temp doesnt come back down by the end of the week.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-41.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

New baby pic.

10 years ago

Congrats Athena!!! What did they tell you? What were your day beta numbers as well?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo