Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9151 - 9160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

BabyDreams Im so sorry lovely, I really thought this was the month for you both, so close and hoping that makes you all the stronger and better for next month now the cyst has gone, hang in there, we are here for you and will get you through every day if we have to, I really thought I was preg last month and its a huge blow when your not, lifes for living lovely and you have to carry doing that, -x-x-x-x-x- Waitingonmymirace another great explanation again on urine sample, are you a nurse or dr, well you should be, 2Frsty wow that does look mega uncomfortable and love your sense of humour, best not bring a flame near you or you will end up out of this world lol, AHarris all hopes are on you girl, let us know how you get on, fingers still crossed for you and lots of love n luck -x-x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thanks pinkster. I'm at a loss. I tested with FRER as soon as I woke up. I thought I saw a line but it vanished. I'm a week late. No period. BFN this morning. I have a digital test, its the only test I have left but I'm not wanting to waste it. So, I guess I am probably not pregnant and all those lines were evap lines. I'm so bummed out right now. I plan on waiting another week. I made Dave hide the digital Test from me. Next Saturday morning, if AF is still a no show, I will take the digital test. If its still negative I'll have to go to the doctor.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be bummed out all week..

8 years ago

Ok AHarris, thats sounds like a good plan, sending & a 100 fold your way, please please please let it be for you -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

@2frsty- your facial expression is cracking me up !
Not to freak you out cause bloating is normal but..If the bloating starts to feel extra uncomfortable or if you notice your breathing changing (like hard to take a normal breath due to so much abdominal pressure) give your RE's emergency number a call or go up to the er. Just want to make sure your follicles arent leaking fluid into your abdomen. I'm sure your doctor covered all of this but I just so excited and nervous for you, I'd hate for you to have complications from ohss. Keep me updated!

@Pinkster- I have medical knowledge from so many sources in my brain . I was my sister's study partner while she was in nursing school. At 18 I should have probably taken boards with her lol. I worked as a vet tech at an animal hospital for years. After badly injurying my back working with a dog, I had to have physical & massage therapy. I wanted to help others the way my PT helped me, so I became licensed in medical massage therapy. Now I have 4 years of infertility research under my belt lol.

@aharris- I'm sorry love. I was so sure. Have you always ovulated at the same time each cycle?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

No, my ovulation varies. I'm just feeling crazy at this point. I hadn't had any definitive pregnancy symptoms, just some random ones. But tonight, I got really nauseated after my dinner. Still no AF and no sign of her. But also tonight I've started to have some clear/stretchy discharge, not usual at all for me. I'm really wondering what's up with my body? Why so many faint lines on three different brands of tests? What are the chances of them all being Evap lines within the time limit? Oh, and I've been having headaches. What's wrong with me? I just wanna cry..

8 years ago

aharris --> Clear and stretchy CM can be a good sign, but then (like everything else when you're TTC) it can also NOT be a sign too, ya know? Idk, Love. Short of having a beta drawn and then a transvaginal u/s done, I have't the foggiest idea what could be causing AF to be so late. Sometimes a cyst can be the culprit, but the ones that can cause it are pretty few and far between. I'm so sorry dear. You don't think there's any possibility you could've had a chemical, do you?

Tara --> I've considered it to be honest. The bloating has gone down a bit from yesterday; I have chronic constipation, and after I "went" a few times I felt a little bit better. Not a whole lot, I'm not gonna lie. What's weirder than anything is the fact that my lower belly (around my ovaries but broader than that, if that makes sense) almost feels like it's bruised from the inside. I know that the process of ovulation is a bit traumatic for the ovaries themselves, but I've never had it feel like they're bruised. But then when I think about it, I've never ovulated a litter's worth of eggs, either! And considering that DH is in school for the Army and working 7 days straight for the next 17 days, going to the ER isn't really an option; I don't want to expect my Mom to keep Bubby for an unknown period of time just so I can sit there and have them tell me either that I'm fine, or that I just need to poop. I may send the REs office a message and ask them what they think??

Linda

8 years ago

aharris --> Clear and stretchy CM can be a good sign, but then (like everything else when you're TTC) it can also NOT be a sign too, ya know? Idk, Love. Short of having a beta drawn and then a transvaginal u/s done, I have't the foggiest idea what could be causing AF to be so late. Sometimes a cyst can be the culprit, but the ones that can cause it are pretty few and far between. I'm so sorry dear. You don't think there's any possibility you could've had a chemical, do you?

Tara --> I've considered it to be honest. The bloating has gone down a bit from yesterday; I have chronic constipation, and after I "went" a few times I felt a little bit better. Not a whole lot, I'm not gonna lie. What's weirder than anything is the fact that my lower belly (around my ovaries but broader than that, if that makes sense) almost feels like it's bruised from the inside. I know that the process of ovulation is a bit traumatic for the ovaries themselves, but I've never had it feel like they're bruised. But then when I think about it, I've never ovulated a litter's worth of eggs, either! And considering that DH is in school for the Army and working 7 days straight for the next 17 days, going to the ER isn't really an option; I don't want to expect my Mom to keep Bubby for an unknown period of time just so I can sit there and have them tell me either that I'm fine, or that I just need to poop. I may send the REs office a message and ask them what they think??

Linda

8 years ago

I've been crying this morning.. I took the digital test because I just couldn't wait any longer. It was s a heartbreaking negative. So, my period still hasn't shown and I'm heartbroken and now fearful that something is wrong with me..

8 years ago

Holy Moly! There has been a lot of activity in the short time I was gone – that’s awesome!! Sorry ladies to not have been on sooner, things have been crazy as usual between work, class, and home. So, let’s get caught up on things….

Hopeful – I was so happy to see how much your levels went up in just 2days; that is awesome! I had been holding my breath for you.

Babydreams – I am so sorry about the cysts, I am praying that they go away lightning fast. How are you feeling?

Frsty – I think you are beautiful inside and out, makeup or no makeup, you are simply gorgeous; I love the color of your eyes! I had heard of dermablend but never seen it used before – wow – that stuff is like magic. I hope that it gives you that extra boost you’re looking for. You are a strong powerful woman, and I hope the world can see it the way we do on here. The pics from your scans are insanely cool! I’ve never seen anything like that, how awesome that you got to. I am crossing my fingers and praying for you that everything goes according to plan!

Pinkster – I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for you! It took me a long time to pinpoint my ovulation because my cycles can be irregular; what I ended up having to do was to use the home OPKs. After about 3mos I noticed I had a trend of getting 2days of dark lines, I also noticed that DH and I were only getting busy on the days leading up to my dark lines. So I mixed things up, cuz we had been playing without a defense for over 2yrs. We would do whatever when I was sure I wasn’t OVing, but as soon as I got those dark lines, I made sure we did something both days I had dark lines, and the day after. I truly believe that making that change is what has finally landed me my miracle, now all I’m doing it praying I get to keep it. I wish you all the luck!!

Phat – Kicking that coffee habit can be tough, I know from experience. But, you sound like a strong kick-ass woman, so I have no worries for you; and, tea is a good replacement, that’s how my mother-in-law kicked her coffee habit (she was a 4-5cup/day drinker). My weak point has been soda, and kicking that habit… most days I’m excellent, but every once and a while I just need a soda. I try to stick with water, milk, and 100% juice instead. How long do you have to stay on the BC?

Aharris – I tested with generic brand tests and they all showed up negative. I finally went and bought some FRERs, but my first morning urine showed negative too…. I took 8 tests, all the first mornings showed negavtive; the 5 tests I took that came back positive were done mid-morning, afternoon, and evening. I did a lot of research on what the most reliable tests were for early detection, and the FRER is the only FDA approved test to predict early pregnancy, this does not include the digital ones as they can be less reliable. I’m praying for you and hoping AF stays far away from you.

Waitingonmymiracle – I had a co-worker get pregnant right around the time DH and I started trying, she got pregnant on accident, and then was asking me for pregnancy advice…. I finally told her that she had 3 older children, she should already know what to expect…. Situations like that make no sense to me, but I feel you. I also without a doubt believe that God has a plan for you; he has a plan for all of us. Whatever your plan is I know you will come out truly blessed!

Koffee – I took my first test at 8dpo and got a negative, my first positive didn’t show up until I was 11dpo after that the lines kept getting darker. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Mandy – I have been feeling very tired and cranky lately, my poor husband has been taking the brunt of my mood swings; I feel bad for him…. My boobs hurt so bad that I cannot get the slightest bit comfy at night so I sleep awful. I’m going to try a body pillow to see if that helps. I have also started developing aversions to foods I love, and I think the “morning sickness” may be getting ready to roll in because I’ve been getting very ill feeling at night. I can only imagine the roller coaster you have been on lately, and I am crossing my fingers that everything goes well. You will have to keep us posted on everything!

It took me almost 2hrs, but I think I got everyone (and I pray to God I didn't get anything mixed up). If I missed someone I am very sorry. I love being in this group and being able to talk about anything and everything. You ladies are truly amazing, and I hope you are all having good weekends. I will keep everyone posted, I have my first official ultrasound in 3wks which I am pretty sure will take an eternity to get here but we’ll see. Much love and warm wishes to all of you, and lots of and

8 years ago

@2frsty- Kinda feels like a bowling ball in your anus??? That's how it felt with me. Basically your ovaries after stims are very swollen and heavy, so they hang down on the sides of your vagina. Any added pressure, like baring down to have a bowel movement or even sex basically presses against the ovaries giving that bruised funky feeling. It can take almost a week to go down. It hurt me to even fart! lol.Here's pic of what yours may look like. The small image is regular ovaries and the larger is ovaries on stim injections.
[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zpsbuf6y2ez.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

@aharris- You're not alone darling. I went through this same thing when I started ttc. When I went off birth control, I ovulated a couple times but then stopped. For weeks and weeks, I repeatedly peed on sticks wondering why I was late but not getting a positive test or at least faint/evap type tests. It was driving me crazy and to tears! That was when I created this forum. Well it turned out that I had PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). So I barely ovulate because of it, meaning no AF either. Some pcos girls OV really late. I'm not saying you have pcos, but there are other explanations for ovulating irregulary. I know how scary it is to see the obgyn about this type of thing...I've had to go through it myself. If you want to, you can wait another week to see what happens. But when you feel ready, call your obgyn. They'll run bloodwork and confirm pregnancy or even if you ovulated. Then they can determine what's causing the issues and find a way to fix it. Again, I know it's scary but it's going to be okay.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo