Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5941 - 5950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Praying thank you. I'm from Tennessee. We've actually had snow which is unusual. It didn't stick but we don't normally have snow period til January or February and this next weekend we have more snow in this forecast.

Ddouglas fingers crossed for you. I hope the witch stays away and you get your bfp.

Tara- I may have to go by the dollar tree and pick up some ov tests to see what they look like I still haven't ovulated but my temp plummeted this morning . So hopefully it spikes tomorrow.

I am also sooo nauseous today for some reason. I'm sitting in the office at church listening because I feel so sick.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

I'm sorry I have been MIA. I was in NY visiting my family for the holidays and returned last night. I will go back and catch up on what's going on with everyone.

Waiting - Excited to see how accupuncture works for you this cycle. I'm thinking about adding it to my regimen. I also added raspberry leaf pills and the tea to my protocol since my lining was thin this cycle.

AFM - I'm 18DPO and waiting for AF to arrive so I can start a new medicated cycle in preparation for my 2nd IUI.

[fingersx] We have a record number of BFPs this month, so we can get a xmas bfp!

User Image

10 years ago

So dh just called me after helping his best friend fix his truck that his buddy got his gf pregnant. Even though I am happy for him because he will be a wonderful dad, I can't help but feel devastated. Here we have been trying for months now and all I get are [bfn] This sucks. [cry] Ugh oh well. Gotta put my big girl panties on and chug along.

10 years ago

Ddouglas- everyone is getting knocked up around me! It's hard but I just have to pusg thru. But it's hard to not be jealous if those that get knocked up so easy.

@athena- you havent ov'd either athena? Our bodies are being boobs!

I am from St Louis, MO! Middle of nowhere but center of everything! Lol.
Cervix is like a blackhole today. Planning on testing when I get home and jumping in the sack!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good note for someone checking their cervix...an open fertile cervix is open enough to fit a number 2 pencil in. Good comparison I thought lol.

Ha! I don't know how to check my cervix. I'm a bit scared of putting my fingers all the way up there!

@DDouglas, I know exactly how you feel. We learned this weekend that my friend who just got married in July is expecting in March. The good news about that is that she's 45 so there's hope for me!

It's so awesome to "know" ladies from all over the country who are here to support each other. [baby_dust] [h5]

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

No Tara I haven't ovulated. I think I may have today. I still have ewcm cervix is hso and I've been cramping and having twinges. I guess I'll know tomorrow. I've been sooooo nauseous for 2 days now. Dh says I'm pregnant but I tried to tell him that isn't possible since I haven't ovulated and he says with a God all things are possible. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I couldn't even get my short fingers to feel the string on my iud and can't even touch my cervix lol

@praying I just keep hoping the baby dust all my friends are having gets passed on to me! I am sure it will happen for all of us! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

@athena I hope it's not some kind of stomach bug? Feel better hun.

10 years ago

Oh and I think it is wonderful to "know" you wonderful ladies around the country, especially since some of my family members aren't very supportive of us ttc.

10 years ago

Around the country? Try around the world! We've had ladies from Australia, UK, and India! :)

I was afraid to check my cervix in the beginning but it's the best way to know when you are fertile even before the positive opk. I find that it feels like an internal butthole Haha! I usually check while on the toilet. Just use my middle finger and slightly bare down. Your cervix will drop downward so you can reach. It's quite fascinating! Haha!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo