Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3171 - 3180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@lammy I am so happy for you sweetie!!!!!! Amen! God had seen your struggle!

@athena I was checking in with you to see if you were ok. If you posted an update I missed it. I have been on the couch since Friday. Kind of bummed and the cramps were awful.

AFM: Finally made it off the couch and out for a run and a think session with God &myself. WE decided that I am just to stay in line and wait my turn for miracle and that's just what i am going to do ;-)
Well CD 3 **raise the roof**

11 years ago

Digi confirmed it

IM PREGNANT

User Image

11 years ago

still nothing today...
feeling paranoid... made hubby buy a test today... i will test either tonight or tomorrow...
It makes me nervous and scared... I have a thing about control LOL and i guess God is trying to teach me that it's ok to let go....

User Image

11 years ago

I think I updated Pisces but I will again. The dr said it was probably just the pcos and they put me on provera for 10 days to stop it and then to have a normal period. She said I probably ovulated the last two months and then my hormones got wacky again and instead of not having a cycle it just didn't stop. It stopped for friday and then started back up yesterday. If it doesn't stop I will have to go back to the dr. I'm afraid I might have cysts or fibroids or something causing it. But on the up side I am down about 12 lbs since I started diet and exercise.

Lammy I am so excited for you. Congratulations.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena well glad she had an answer. Hope everything is ok. Damn pcos! Praying for an O as soon as AF gets out of your undies. Maybe it will put us in the same cycle.

@soarys I think you're preggers and now you have to stay with us!! I am getting excited. Take the test already so you can be preggers with @lammy

@lammy how are you feeling today? Hope morning sickness stays away

@waiting when do you start trying again?

11 years ago

Thank you everyone xx

I'm feeling good few strange cramps now and then And Tired and got heartburn other then that nothing

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy!!! How exciting!!

11 years ago

Took the test

but still no Sign of a period...
Not even a symptom ... Told K and My uterus,
they have till friday... if i don't see something by then... off to the doctor i go for a blood test...

Today Was a crazy day... between church and family and friends...
we cooked a big dinner for a few friends.. ok... Hubby cooked and I rested.. and i'm STILL tired.

User Image

11 years ago

quick question for those of you that chart and take Benadryl or other immune suppressant AFTER ovulation, did you notice a change in your BBT?

11 years ago

@soarys bummer! Maybe you O'd later than you think. It maybe its stress. Hope it's a BFP !!!! Good thinking on the doctor by Friday but then we have to wait all weekend to get results **sad face** we vote you scurry on in there on Wednesday so WE can have those results before the weekend

@lammy

AFM: Getting used to taking my basil everyday. It only sux on the weekend when I wasn't going to get up anyway. I am interested to see how a full month of charting looks.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo