Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

WARNING tmi

so this morning i peed in a cup to do a test with my fmu and there was a bigish blood clot was alot a egg yolk when i wiped there was very small amounts of blood in discharge i only saw it cos i was looking really close to it ive had nothing since but lots of cramps

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - it could just be a very odd period since you haven't had one in a while, but if the cramping doesn't start soon you should def go to the doc. It's strange because they should have been able to see something like this on the scan if it is a miscarriage. Also, if you were far enough along to have a large clot your hCG levels should have confirmed as preg. I don't know about the egg yolk thing. Egg yolk or egg white?

11 years ago

yh it very strange will just have to wait and see what happens

User Image

11 years ago

What were the results of your HPT?

11 years ago

i was in such shock i forgot to do one today but the one the day before at the hospital was

User Image

11 years ago

The tests at docs offices and hospitals are less sensitive than most of the ones we use. Ican't remember - did they check your blood hCG level, too, or was it a blood test that just says yes or no without checking how much hCG is present.

11 years ago

yes had blood hcg was neg too

User Image

11 years ago

Sometimes, though, the blood hCG is a qualitative that does just like a pee test and has a threshold that says positive if twent-five mIU or greater and negative for anything else. There is also a quantitative version that test how much hCG is present and gives a number. Then the doc has to take that hCG number and interpret it to give a pregnancy diagnosis. So, a qualitative can come up as a negative depending on how low the test threshold is set, but the same blood used in a quantitative will say ten mIU was detected, and your doc uses that number to say you are pregnant. Anything five mIU or lower is considered negative for pregnancy on a quantitative in a woman who is pre-menopausal.

Did they tell you which type of blood test they did and give you the amount of hCG detected?

11 years ago

@lammy- Since you had all negative tests it sounds like just a funky period. When I go a while without one, I have blod clots in the beginning with no cramping. Or it may be just overflow of your built up uterine lining. When you go a while with out a period you'll have unexpected breakthrough bleeding. Unless you had a positive test at some point, the doctor wont diagnose the bleeding as a chemical preg.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@lammy-I know it feels like a miscarriage though . When you go so long without a period, and even though you dont have positive tests, you get attached to the idea of a baby inside you. To everyone around you, there wasnt a baby but to you there was. And then everyone thinks you're nuts cause you're grieving. It sucks.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo