Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2201 - 2210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ok this thing says 5dpo but got +opk on CD 12? So I think I O'd on Cd 13 the 28th. SO 6dpo today? Af due a week from today. Broke down and took a wondfo, no surprise BFN. Yesterday and today, noticed more "lotiony Cm" and been wanting to sleep all the time. Other than that, the staring has begun, I have 1 wondfo, 1 OPk 1 FRER and 1 CBdigi lol. I was trying to hold out till Sat 8 dpo, but didnt make it. I know its still early............FX for me, and EVERyone else!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Waiting...LOL! I just found out I miscounted. I actually have 70. I had two packages of ICs that I though were 25 packs, but they were 10-packs.

@Phat...what drugstores are having sales. Do tell? I would love to stock up on some more tests.

@HKellerman -I tried to wait until Saturday and couldn't. I tested again this morning . Forthe last two days I'm only having cramping (very mild off and on) and fatigue. I want to take a nap every day now! I am only 6-7 DPO, so we are right there together. Hope we get our s by next week. !

User Image

11 years ago

@ holly: yup bout the same. Being trying to clean same bathroom for last 3 hours, cant stay focused, and want to crawll back to bed lol.

11 years ago

@HKellerman - I didn't see a line, but hope it is the start of a if you see something in person.

AFM - Today was my 14th day of highs on my CBE Fertility Monitor! I have 2 days left, so no peak, but I wonder if it will go down to Low fertility before it stops asking for sticks in 2 days.

About 15 minutes ago, I started having the most bizzare pain! OMG. It is not like O pains...they will like Cyst pains. I can't describe it, but it just scared the crap out of me. I'm holding my breath and waiting for the next wave of pain to arrive. I have some work to do, but if I didn't...I'd be crawling into bed to sleep it off.

Question...for anyone who has had cysts...and been pregnant....does implantation pains feel similiar to cyst pains?

User Image

11 years ago

Idk think I have line eye, but also swear I see something. I know its SO EArly still. But this is new......(TMI warning) I took a shower and checked CM, Got Stringy not clear, stretched 5-6 inches....never had this before? And its been since sat since lsat bd

11 years ago

Holly - this week Rite Aid has e.p.t.'s buy one get one half off, CVS has 2 packs of Clear Blue Easy's for $12.99 & you get an in-store credit for $5 off your next purchase making them $7.99 - limit one per household with their card. Then again, they both have Pampers on sale, too.:-)

11 years ago

did a another test really hard to tell and couldnt get a clear pic so will wait now till sun when is due .

its early morning here so im 12depo today i just when to the bathroom and i had a big lump of cm bit like jelly it was clear and very stretchy ( tmi sorry )

User Image

11 years ago

Woke up this morning, 13dpo, and temp dropped to 98.0. The second I saw the number, THIS POPPED INTO MY HEAD....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kiXh8YOzk
The is killed by water...maybe if I douche, it'll have the same effect! Kidding! I need to have humor at this point. will come tomorrow. I'm kinda numb honestly. Just want the next week to fly by! Hopefully she'll be on a jet powered broom and get outta here fast!

@holly- I hope you feel better. I've heard implantation cramps can be pretty painful for some.

TO EVERYONE! Love you guys!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Holly - implantation cramps feel more like period cramps from my experience, but if you have cramping on just one side like that it could also be from a corpus luteum cyst which would be good news!

Lammy - I had that type of cm the day before AF this time. It was really weird.

Tara - I'm still hopeful!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo