Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2031 - 2040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - I'm glad, and I hope they work for you. I was giggling because I mentioned them about 80 pages ago, and everybody was all like, "Ewwww," but now several people are trying them, so I really hope they work!

11 years ago

I've been using them too. I haven't used them for my period, but they seem to work after. I am still waiting for af to start, I finished the provera on saturday. I have had a sharp pain that isn't going away on my right side since I woke up. Not sure what it is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

So normally before I start I have a brown cm. Today I have a ton of white lotiony cm which is strange. I should start probably tomorrow I think stopped the provera on saturday.

11 years ago

@phat- Cups just seemed so weird! But you were right...they are awesome !

@athena- I read that it's common to have cm go thru a cycle of dry, creamy, watery, EWCM and back to creamy til AF. So you may be in the creamy stage.

AFM- CD 16! My opk was negative and temp went up a little but not signifigantly. So now to wait for another drop and hopefully a sharp rise! I checked my cervix this evening and TADA...abundant EWCM! It stretched 3 inches and just hung there between my fingers. Looked pretty fertile to me! My cervix is still high, getting softer and more open. I check my cervix like I do my meat...
Meat- rare/med rare/med/med well/well done
Cervix- closed/med closed/med/med open/open
Today it's medium open! Almost there!!!
Starting to feel twinges near my ovaries too

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. Been a couple days since i've been on here. I was catching up with all the posts, or trying at least. There's so much..lol. So, even though i'm not ttc at this moment, i love to come chat with you guys.

I started my bcp this past Sunday and so far no breakthrough bleeding or any other side effects that i've noticed. I've been on this pill before, maybe that might have something to do with it?? I also found out that thyroid issues do run on my mother's side of the family. Go figure, majority of the problems i have are from my mom..lol. My eyes are horrible, they're at a -5.50 right now. I have bronchitis (my mom has chronic asthma) and now i have an overactive thyroid.

I have an appt with an endocrinologist in Jan, so i'm hoping they can get me on medication to help me with the problem this is causing me. I need to get motivated to get back into the gym, but it's just so hard. I'm also trying to look for a new job cuz this one i have is consuming my life. I hate working nights and even worse i'm overworked all the time. Working 46 hrs a week permanently is a sucky thing and i never have time for anything, i don't even have a social life anymore. I work 6pm-4am tuesdays, wednesdays and thursays and 8pm-4am fridays and saturdays.

I've gained so much weight over the past couple of years and i hate it, but i can't control it. I've started eating well and even when i was working out, i still wasn't losing anything. It's really bad. Ugh. I'm sorry for rambling randomly, just had to vent a little.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone!!

11 years ago

Ok, so I'm inbetween baking/candymaking, I've been studying my BBT chart. I read that some women will notice a sharp drop in temp at ovulation but for some women, few days before OV they'll notice their temps will be lower than average. And that's exactly what my chart looks like! Please take a peek!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=172623

I really do think I'm close to OV but there is always that worry that it'll pass me by like it has been for the past 8 months. But I'm keeping my chin up and expecting blessings! My cervix is still high, soft, and open. Couldnt really check my CM cause the softcup keeps the swimmers o~ o~ o~ in so I get my best gauge of CM in the evenings when I take my opk.

tara you could of already ov and the test didnt pick it up for you

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.advancedfertility.com/clomid-pcos-treatment.htm

Tara I found this and thought you might want to read it

Still no sign of if it doesn't start soon I may need to call my dr.

11 years ago

@athena-- lol seen it! I've read about every internet page on the subject!

@lammy- Nope. I temp and temps dont lie . No OV yet.

Just took opk and negative. Looks a hint darker than usual but may just be me wishing it to be.

Hey ladies, good luck to everyone.

Waiting, sounds like you're getting close for you. I hope you get your soon.

AFM: i've been having on and off nausea for a while now, come to find out, it's my damn overactive thyroid. I also think i need to get my eyes checked, last night i was trying to read my book Zanes' Sex Chronicles II, and i kept getting a headache and nauseous when i started reading. Last time that happened it was because my vision worsened. Sucks so bad, i think i'll stick to watching movies for now til i can get them checked.

Can't believe Christmas is next week. I heard through my sister and mom that my brother whom i haven't seen in about 3 yrs is coming to visit and who knows when we'll get to see him again. Well, he's supposed to be coming down to KCMO for New Year's with my sister and of course my job sucks and i have to work New Year's Eve. I have to have some sort of death warrant to get that day off because it gets insanely busy. It's not fair because i've worked every holiday since i've started here and i work 46 hrs a week permanently since August. I haven't even had a day off outside of my normal hours since September and i had to fake sick that night. I'm so frustrated, i'm going to try everything i can to spend time with my brother cuz i honestly don't know when i will get to see him again.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo