Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2301 - 2310 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm probably the only person this site to ever be excited about this, bu I think af is about to start. Which is good for me since I haven't had a period on my own since August. So the fact that I get it on my own could be a good sign

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I'm probably the only person this site to ever be excited about this, bu I think af is about to start. Which is good for me since I haven't had a period on my own since August. So the fact that I get it on my own could be a good sign

11 years ago

You can count me in ATHENA! I'd be happy if it was coming naturally too!!!

My temps have been zigzagging like crazy. It's between 97.7 and 97.1. My BBT chart looks like a heart monitor!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm also noticing more side effects of the clomid this time. It's the same dosage so it's weird that it's bugging me now. I'm getting headaches everyday and the weirdest part is the sweaty feet. They'll be FREEZING cold but sweating so much that if I have socks on, they'll be wet. Took last dose last night so hopefully the headaches will at least subside .

Well guys we have our home we closed today. We went and walked through on our own after closing and when we went in one of the rooms the dh was like here's the baby's room it was so cute.

11 years ago

Congratulation on your new home. Now just to fill up the bedrooms ;-)

11 years ago

Yes it is, we'll at least one of them for now.

11 years ago

please check out my DT menopause test, used like FR fertrility. FR says to take on day 3 counting from first day of spotting. Light spotting thurs then flow started yesterday . The line is lighter, but darker than I expected, kinda freaking out, should I take another one tommorow. Thursday was just pink tinged spotting so am I day 2 or 3? Please look , it looks lighter on the pic and was taken 40 min after it has lightened. Its testing for FSH, like a O test, to be elevated FSH, the T has to be darker or equal to..... also quit heavy flow today, so some blood did get in urine.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test87837

11 years ago

I wouldnt put much faith into a fertility test honey. You can only trust a blood test. Best bet is to go see your doctor if you're worried about fertility.

Congrats Athena! Welcome to being a homeowner! It's a ride! lol.

AFM- Had my first whole body hot flash yesterday at the grocery store. I wanted to die! Had a couple more during the night....hot cold hot cold! Ugh. Barely slept so my temp was off today. Glad this round of clomid is done. I really hope it works this time! Starting opks today. Even though it took til CD 19 last cycle to OV, I dont want to miss it on the off chance it comes early. So now I get to start holding my pee during the day...FUN . Oh, also had dh's cousins sleep over at our house lastnight. Got my first experience of cleaning a 3yr old's puke of my carpet (I figured you'd appreciate that Phat ).
Anyways, dh's cousin told me she's been fighting a stomach bug for a couple weeks. However she only gets nauseated when she smells certain foods.. yep I was thinking same thing! She said timing is right that she could be pregnant and her bf thinks she is too. Which is horrible timing cause he's getting ready to be deployed to korea. When I asked how she felt about the idea of being pregnant with #2, she said, "Eh, if I am, I am, if I'm not, I'm not". It's amazing how differently you view the idea of being pregnant when you really really want it!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo