Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9311 - 9320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Whoop whoop, Im so pleased for you ladies, fantastic news, there is hope for us others yet and you've both made my day, thank you -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Categg - yay!! So beautiful

Hopefull - how wonderful! I'm really excited for you!!

Tara - bone broth is supposed to help IBS & Crohn's.

Alenaid / good luck!!

8 years ago

@categg- OMG, your ultrasound is cute I could die! I bet that did lift a huge weight off your shoulders. I'm so happy for you hun!

@forever- AHHHHH! I told you you were knocked up! WOOHOO!!!!! So you know, I'm literally doing a happy dance for you right now in my kitchen!! . Please keep us updated. Would love to see an ultrasound pic :). This is so awesome! Happy Dance for ForeverHopefull!!!

@phat- are you enjoying your bone broth?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Forever, CONGRATS!!!!!

8 years ago

Tara - my bone broth is okay. I have to add a little salt to it.

Still no AF. Had ewcm this morning. Makes me wonder if maybe I'm ovulating without having my period.

8 years ago

Blimey phat, think you could be right, best test for ov, mega strange no AF yet?
Lat day of Clomid tom with no side affects :), fingers crossed when I do ov BD goes well, hope your all ok, would love to hear some more good news -x-

8 years ago

@pinkster- you may want to use backspace there ROFL!!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I was like, "Damn, where's the next message?" :)

Idk if I'm O'ing or not be could be due to cramps tonight. I'm starting the progesterone tomorrow night. We haven't dtd in a while, and my husband just finished his 14th day straight. I doubt seriously I'll be getting lucky in time.

8 years ago

Aww hope you do phat -x-
Sorry ladies no idea wot happened to message lol

8 years ago

Yay hopeful!! How awesome!!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo