Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5121 - 5130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
Thank you all.
Confusedttc send a emoticon hug. Your so sweet.
Still no .af so who knows stranger things happen.
Gotta head out i am doing costimes for my cousins ballet school. It's good keeps me busy and mind off things.
Big hugs and to you all

10 years ago

Hi everyone. No af has arrived today so I am very pleased about that. Mandy was sad to hear what you are and have been going through. My ttc has only been since March. In that time I've had one mc. But that time I didn't get a positive till later on so maybe my hcg levels are low in the beginning or maybe it's because I mc I guess I won't know until I am pregnant. I went to see my doc who is very understanding and I told him about the spotting I had and to be on the safe side he is doing blood tests. My poor veins I shall have no blood left lol as I haven't spotted before I thought it was a light period and this is what I told him. I also am not 100% sure if I ovulate tbh which is what I'm going to be tested for also and I now have a bundle of kits. I also am hoping it was implantation as no af today which for me is abnormal.
Mandy I know u can get false positives etc but I didn't know you could get them looking as strong as that. I have everything crossed that af stays away and that your miracle has happened at last.
To all the ladies I hope you get your positives whether it be opk or hpt. I'm losing faith that I will get my bfp at the moment. But I will know what's going on soon when the bloods come back. It will be hilarious if he says I am pregnant ans that's what the tests show lol. Here's hoping.

To you all

10 years ago

Yay for no for you confused. Me either YET.
Well at least with the blood test they will hopefully have some answers for you. I know how you feel about having no blood left with ivf i had blood test and scan every second day before i triggered for them to collect my eggs.
Seems like i have been through a lot, but really is nothing compared to others that have been going through it for years and still going with mo success.
Let's hope the Dr does say your preggers co nfused

10 years ago

Mandy do you feel like af is coming at all?? I'm a little crampy but I have been since the spotting so I don't know what's going on tbh.

Thank you for your good luck means a lot. Hope you get a proper bfp on your blood test.

10 years ago

Yes a little crampy sometimes more than others.
When will you get your results??
Like i say we have to stick together. I appreciate your support too.
Another thing some woman get is a strange metallic taste in their mouth.

10 years ago

Confused and Mandy I have my fingers crossed for both of. Mandy did you get a blood test, if not I think you should. It's better to know than drive yourself crazy wondering.

Afm we got our bd in and now my ovaries are crampy. Fxed I will finally ovulate.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi athena
No i didn't been flat out with costumes for my cousins ballet concert.
Feel like .af coming so of it doesn't by tomorrow will see the Dr.

10 years ago

And right i was, just started spotting ( sorry tmi ) looks like I'm out oh well will just have to go with a donor. Will have a better chance with younger eggs. It's not cheap but what is these days

10 years ago

Oh Mandy so sorry to hear your spotting good luck with the donor. Got everything crossed for you. I won't be able to have my blood tests till 10 days before the af after this one. Can't do it this time as doc says I have to make sure my af comes.

Thank you Athena

10 years ago

Thanks confused
Hope all goes well with your tests and you get your little angel.
Everybody deserves to get that and1 wish.
I'm a pretty tough cookie and have learnt to deal with disappointments sort of on my own hubby is good but not quite as understanding as i would like him to be. My animals keep me going guess they are like my babies.
I'm pretty torn up right now so thought a glass of wine was in order.
But then back on the ttc

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo