Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7391 - 7400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Athena! That's great you got good news about his kidneys. That would make me nervous too. And I just noticed your due date is my little munchkin's birthday! I remember when I was pregnant with her, I drank a can of coke right before my us so she would be a wiggling worm. It worked too since I didn't drink any soda my entire pregnancy. She liked it a little too much. Keep us updated!

Neisa & Tara~ You ladies are keeping me holding my breath!! I am so praying for you guys!!!

My appt is tomorrow and it can't get here fast enough. I feel like I have a period coming on and I just had one 2 weeks ago. My boobs are never this sore before ovulation and I'm cramping and emotional and my back hurts. I'm a hot mess!!!!! The pain has now stretched across to the other side which makes me think not ectopic. So I have no idea what is going on with my body. But I will say my dear boyfriend was very good to me last night! LOL! Wasn't expecting it cause we decided to see what the doctor says but still had fun and that is what its all about! Gave me a massage and everything cause he knows something is not right too. Tomorrow will be a day for news!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Eryn, I'm so happy and relieved that your appointment is tomorrow and you will be able to get some definitive information on what's going on. Give your bf a high five for me, lol...he's WINNING majorly by being a sweetheart!

9 years ago

Athena, congratulations on the great update for your little one! And rotfl at the visual of hanging upside down during the exam! Smh...modern medicine.

9 years ago

OMG I'm so tired! At least 3 times a day, my eyes get blood shot and all I want to do is take a nap. And if I move around too much too fast, I get nauseous. Hope to see a pretty pink line tomorrow.

@neisa- Cant wait for an update!

@Eryn- too cute :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh Tara, where is Tara with this test?!?!

9 years ago

I'm thinking the same! And Neisa! Anxiously waiting!

User Image

9 years ago

Update: CD33... I didn't test last night, BUT temps dropped significantly this morning, signaling AF's eminent visit today. If by some fluke AF STILL doesn't show by this weekend, i'll go ahead and test, since I already bought them, lol.

On to next month, which carries much better odds, since my love and I will be together for a whole TWO WEEKS and during my O time!!!

9 years ago

@niesa- I'm sorry honey . I hope the witch stays away. Sucks seeing a temp drop.

Tested this morning with 2 different tests. The wondfo is no darker so I think it's just wondfos being goofy. I took a walmart brand as well. There's a faint line on it. But very very faint. So it's probably just the antibody strip showing. I'm not worried. Sucks it's not positive but I have to remember that I could be as little as 6-7dpo and that would be too early for a positive anyways. I'll test again on saturday :). Part of me is happy cause I didnt think I'd ovulate at all and my body went and did it on it's own! Granted it was really late in my cycle but I feel less broken. Posting my tests on the gallery...

9 years ago • Post starter

Awwww Neisa, that sucks!! Sorry to hear that hun. But on the up side, glad you guys will have a full two weeks together!! No fun when they are gone.

Tara~ Wondo's are on my shit list too. I like the opk's though. So happy you ovulated!! I will patiently wait for Saturday.

Just got back from my appt. Ectopic fits the bill though the urine test was negative. Will get the blood results back tomorrow. Have an appt for an ultrasound at 3:30. So thats where I'm at. Just patiently waiting for some kind of answers.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Tara, I'm holding my breath in anticipation for you!

Eryn, So glad you're on the road to having definitive answers...do let us know how it goes tomorrow.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo