Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7731 - 7740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Lammy! That is so awesome!

Tara, hope you get your bfp!

Afm, I'm 32 weeks and baby is 4.5 lbs. I'm trying to get the nursery finished and pack my labor and delivery bag. It is hard to do much because I'm pretty tired most of the time. On a very sad note, my mom passed away on Christmas. She had been fighting breast cancer. I'm very sad that she will not get a chance to see the baby in this life.

How all is well with everyone! Happy Holidays!

User Image

9 years ago

@holly- Oh honey! I am so sorry! I'm sure she's loving on your little angel babies right now. Hugs and prayers for you and your family sweetie . I'm happy your pregnancy is going well though. I cant believe you're already 32 weeks!

13 dpo today. Been cramping for 3 days now. Like right now it just feels like a random long hard cramp. My nipples are getting more sore and my temps are still going up. Poas and something showed up in the time frame. It's light but it's there. Not sure what to think of it but at least I only have 1 more day to wait. I posted the pic in the gallery.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Btw...saw this while out killing time with dh at CVS. I've never been in one cause we have so many walgreens around us. Anyways, I checked out prices on hpts/opks and saw a brochure for The Stork OTC. It's an at home conception aid sort of like how we use soft cups. Here's the website and video...
http://www.storkotc.com

CVS charges $80 per applicator so it's not cheap but I thought it was interesting....

In an unfortunate turn of events yesterday, my oldest sister was attacked by a dog. She rescues and retrains dogs and one jumped up out of nowhere and bit a chunk out of her face. She just got back from the hospital after 4 hours of surgery over night. She also has another surgery this upcoming week. Poor thing looks like she was part of a zombie attack. Please keep her in your prayers.

I think I'm out. Temp dropped .5 degrees today and I checked my cervix...brown cm.
I poas on a stick before seeing that and immediately saw a faint line. Was it real or was it normal wondfo crap...I dont know. I'm still on the progesterone and as usual...wait and see. If there is a little something trying to hold on, I'll stay on the progesterone and poas tomorrow if a heavier flow doesnt strike me down. Would love a miracle but it's sounding like I'll be throwing back a few with dh on new years.

I feel like throwing myself off the roof...

15dpo. Temp is back up today and only a spot of brown discharge on softcup this morning. Bfn though. I am on progesterone so that might be playing a role. But usually my temps keep falling and I start bleeding on progesterone anyways. I'll keep you updated.

Fingers crossed for you Tara !!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Temp is still above coverline but low and AF cramps felt like a knife in my uterus this morning. Took a test and got a faint line but these tests are very cheap and give false positive in the time limit a lot....
User Image

Then about 3 hours after testing, my AF showed with a vengeance. Onwards and Upwards!!!!

Right now, I'm in survival mode. Remember me saying my nephew had the stomach virus (SV) on the 16th and my sister and her dh got it on the 18th? Well my mom, dad and father in law caught it on christmas and my MIL just caught it from my FIL. DH and I are the only ones that didnt get it from christmas. Dh has a rare blood type that keeps him from getting it and I've been cautious. So I'm like a sitting duck. I'm watching my nephew today too so lot's of handwashing, no fingers in mouth, 3 glasses of grape juice a day...I'm on high alert...like a stomach virus ninja! ROFL!

Your miracle is coming Tara ! Xxxxxxxxx

9 years ago

lol you sound just like i do around that time of month....i can never tell when i'm pregnant, the one month i swore i wasn't .....i was! lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo