Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy- We love you too and are all rootin for you, i think i would be mad if you werent posting l0l

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay - I've been having those same cramps the last couple of days, too.

11 years ago

Mine just started this afternoon! MAYBE this is it Phat! :) have you poas yet? I have one more left from the preseed order and i swear it is haunting me now that I am crampy i want to test haha but i am trying to curve the withdraws l0l

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay - yes, I tested last night & this morning. Nothing on last night's, but (I know this takes me from crazy to totally bat sh*t crazy) on this morning's I swear it somehow looks "less negative". Wow, that sounds even dumber when I type it than when I said it in my head! I'm going to post it as - so I can look at it. It's def - but just looks off compared to last night's. You know I'm going to get some Answer or FRER's, right? Except for the cramps I'm completely asymptomatic. Baby dust to us all!

11 years ago

Neg on the FRER, too, but of course I think there's something there!

11 years ago

im out this month come

i need a few days to myself as i really did think this was my month now i feel i was too greedy too selfish for wanting it so bad .

this month i will focus on lossing that 10% im going to go to the docs next week too about all the cramping .

everyone xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy- Im sorry hun! Better luck next cycle!

Phat- I know exactly what your saying so trust me your not totally bat shit crazy!

I am dragging big time this morning I am so tired and i need to get off my a** and get DD ready for school :( ugh i just wanna go back to bed! YES I AM WHINING like a 3yr old!

11 years ago

ROFL . I got some sage advice today. Somebody told me it's way too early to test at 6 do! No way! I guess she hasn't figured out I have a squirrel hole problem. Life as a POAS addict is so tough...

11 years ago

AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TOUGH THE WITHDRAWS ARE, SWEATS, ANXIETY, BLEEDING FROM OUR VAG!

ok not the best choice of words haha but yes i only have 1 test left what to do what to do!

11 years ago

ROFL!!! You crack me up Phat! It sounds....'overly hopeful'! LOL

I'm sorry Lammy!!!!! Take some time for youself sweetheart. We understand!

Cramping horribly today..sharp pains but I'm worried it's a UTI. I noticed a few days back during sex that dh's penis felt like it was coated with tabasco sauce! My lady parts have been burning off and on since. Last night post sex too. No itching, just burning. So I treated for yeast inf on Tues and Wed (no sex) just in case but no help. I've been peeing alot but it's a lot each time, cause of my h2o intake. Went to the bathroom about a 30 minutes ago and it burned a bit, but more like how it burns when you're raw. First time I felt that. So just in case I'm going to get some cranberry juice and hold off on my flu shot. What do you guys think...sound like UTI?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo