Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8591 - 8600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. I've been missing this forum. I have some crazy big news. So I've been on the pill since May, every month my last pill is Wednesday and I start on Saturday and this past Saturday I didn't start, Sunday still nothing so after church I bought a test, it was negative and by last night I had started. It really got us thinking though and we've decided to start ttc #2. I'm all kinds of emotions right now.

How is everybody doing? It has been so long.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Athena - no way!!!!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! I keep lurking and hoping for more BFPs. You are all in my thoughts and prayers! Nice to see you are back Phat and Athena. Missed you guys.

Tara - so stoked that you are going to be on a medicated cycle! that is awesome. Fxd that you get some great news over the holidays. What prenatal are you taking? I'm taking Neevo DHA. I'm also on a Vitamin B Complex with active ingredients and extra Folate, CoQ-10 (ubiquinol). Those were a few new things I recently started when I got my BFP and THB last year.

User Image

8 years ago

Hollllllllyyyyyy! Good luck, sweet lady!

8 years ago

Hey phat how are you?

Holly how are you?

8 years ago

@Phat - Thanks girl! GL this cycle!

@Athena - I'm good. My LO is 8 months and a couple of months ago we started trying for #2 since I don't have much time and it took me a few years to get him. I had a CP last month, so I'm hopeful. Last cycle I started back taking all of the supplements I took the cycle I got pregnant with him. Hopefully, I'll get a BFP soon. I'm 44 and my clock is not ticking...it's chiming like Big Ben! GL to you too!

User Image

8 years ago

Holly my son just turned 1 last month and just started fully walking this past week. Thank you. I'll be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for you. Dh wants to be finished having children by 30 so I have a little different of a clock ticking. Good luck to you also!

8 years ago

Holly - congrats on your LO!!

Athena - great!! Glad to see you're trying again. Are you going to order the meds & do them right away this time?

8 years ago

Phat-I still have 2 rounds that don't expire til next year but I'm going to see what happens at least for this cycle since I was on bc for 4 months.

8 years ago

Had my follow up appt yesterday .. main reason I don't like having 7 different ob's in 1 office - you see a different 1 every time & their opinions are night & day. Last 1 said 'they use to say to wait but not anymore, you can start ttc asap'. The 1 yesterday said the same BUT also said 'personally I would recommended waiting at least 2 cycles'. Positive opks finally after almost 4 weeks since d&c, I was all for jumping back in until yesterday. I don't have long to think about it!! What to do??!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo