Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6011 - 6020 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

He was (well still is) in shock lol he thought I was playing a joke on him! He is ECSTATIC and keeps thanking me poor guy lol

10 years ago

Heehee. Too cute. Are you telling anyone else yet or waiting til christmas?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Temp hasnt risen yet and for that I'm actually grateful. Dh and I bd on monday and wednesday, skipped thursday and had the +opk friday. Wanted to punch myself for skipping it lol. But we bd as soon as dh got home friday. In fact, he was stripping his clothes off coming in the door asking why I wasnt naked yet. Ha!!!! :D
And we bd this morning as well. So I think we're good!
Going to be baking cookies with my mom all day and thinking about hopping in the hottub tonight to soothe what I know will be a sore back. I havent had a temp rise yet but I'm worried I'll screw something up getting in the hottub.

.8 degree temp spike this morning!

And we covered the bding part...I'm exhausted! Lol! I read that if a guy is extra stimulated, he ejaculates up to 50% more healthy, motile swimmers! I think we accomplished that last night...I decided to get dressed up and dance for him ;). White dress shirt and a black tie is all that's needed to make him go wild. Highly recommend it...makes a world of difference in the bding!

How is everyone?!

Waiting - Yay for O and the temp spike! [h5]

User Image

10 years ago

don't know what is going on with me. I almost threw up earlier and have been feeling green ever since. I've also been having hotflashes on and off all day long. My bbs are still very sore. I can't wait to see what comes of this cycle. Dh thinks I'm pregnant and I'm getting that feeling too. I'm trying to keep it reeled in though because I don't want us to be too disappointed. I also am having ewcm.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Supposedly 2 dpo today. What's weird is my coverline. My coverline has always been about 97.9 ish...this time it's 97.4!!! I guess my temps were just lower this cycle. Guess it could be cause it's been extra cold?

@athena- what dpo are you again?

I am 6 dpo now.

10 years ago

I am 6 dpo now.

10 years ago

So excited! I have a relaxation massage on wednesday! I'll be 4 dpo and the relaxation will be perfect for implantation. I'm also exhausted of raw pineapple. So I'm making pineapple, orange, banana smoothies instead!

Trying to rock this tww!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo