Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9421 - 9430 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Got the faintest of lines this morning and it developed at 30 mins so evap line me thinks. 14 dpo and still no sign of af, frustrating to say the least

8 years ago

Pinkster - did you take any type of meds or supplements this cycle? 18dpo and no AF and no BFP??

8 years ago

Aniayka - it looks + to me! Let us know about tomorrow's when you take it.

Well Heeled - still have my fingers crossed for you.

Littlebird - Many of us completely understand those feelings. Best wishes to you!!

2Frsty - good luck! I hope the IUI works for you!!

Waiting - I seriously don't think any of this should cost us anything. It just makes my blood boil!! I hope the car is totally situated soon. I can't imagine listening to someone else's baby's heartbeat right now in the middle of all of this. I know I would be happy for them and frustrated for me at the same time.

8 years ago

Hiya Phat, I tried the clomid day 2-6 so I guess its made me really late??? Phoned the doc and mine not there but she said stop being ridiculous and just let nature take its course, AF will show when its ready, she wasnt very nice and gave me the impression she didnt agree with my age as asked my DOB 3 times questioning the year I was born 1970, are you sure, well that would make you 46, of course I know my DOB for goodness sake, made me feel poo

8 years ago

Pinkster - nurses can be right assholes! Yes, the Clomid can delay your cycle. Mine ended up being 35 days, but I was taking progesterone suppositories, too. It can also make you ovulate late, so you may not be 18dpo.

8 years ago

Ok thanks lovely, I stopped applying the progesterone cream 2 days ago

8 years ago

@2frsty- I was wondering where you were. Good luck today !

@astrid- Just wish I had some cliff notes of that plan LOL! It's really hitting me lately that I have to just trust that God knows the perfect timing and has everything being put into place now for our blessing.

@aniayka- OMG! That's a ! Cant wait for you to test again!

@wellheeled- stupid evaps! Dont give up honey!

@pinkster- Let me at her!!! I cant believe her! I'm so sorry you had to deal with Ms Mean Nurse . I ovulated on cd 19 with clomid and sometimes later. Who knows...may you ovulated later from the clomid and you're still in the running for a bfp!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Pinkster --> First and foremost - who does that bitch think she's talking to? It shouldn't matter one way or the other if you were born in 1970 or 1930!! It's none of her f*cking business how old you are! Secondly, the cycle I conceived John was on a Clomid CD 2-6 cycle, and I actually O'd a week later than I thought I did. When I went in for my dating scan I was 6w3d based off my LMP, but the scan showed that I was only 5w3d based off fetal development. You're still in the runnings Chica!

IUI went great! DH's volume was so terribly low that I was afraid it would almost not be worth it, but when they told us the numbers after the procedure I almost crapped my pants!

We transferred 92 million spermies into my uterus today!

So I suppose that means I'm officially in the TWW as of today!

Linda

8 years ago

Hahaha waitingonmymiracle and Frsty you really have made me chuckle, its actually ok as if we do fall preggers I will have to get used to loads of looks comments from people so sod em
I actually ov really early this month as started clomid day 2-6, ov cd 13 and implanting and dip cd19 6dpo, now cd31 dpo18 cripes , we only cd 11, 12 & 14 this month anyway so would have missed it if ov later
Anyway much more importantly 92 million, wow thats fantastic yay whoop whoop, 2Frsty , you go girl, how exciting -x-

8 years ago

Good morning, reporting with bfn. Previous was an evap.
Lesson learned, will never pull the test apart.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo